Need the best camera android phone in 12-13k

ajo_alex

Disciple
1. Q: Budget?
A: 12-13k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: TFT capacitive touchscreen

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: HTC, Samsung, Motorola if none then LG, Acer

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash. Autofocus. If no 5MP then 3MP

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android first preference, if no then any other.

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G.Wifi

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, mails, internet, multimedia

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: It should have a very good cam among the others in the price range.

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: maybe HTC Wildfire

within 15k, the only phone that will have a half decent camera is the wildfire, but ofcourse the resolution might be a issue. if you are looking at superlative camera performance, then android doesn't hv much to offer at this budget range

bitsandpieces said:
within 15k, the only phone that will have a half decent camera is the wildfire, but ofcourse the resolution might be a issue. if you are looking at superlative camera performance, then android doesn't hv much to offer at this budget range

any other suggestions? Android is just my first preference. Will change my first post accordingly. Thanks

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Can mods change the topic to "Need the best camera phone in 12-13k" from "Need the best camera android phone in 12-13k"

i dont have a cam to take pics :(.. But great phone. touchscreen is gud and so is the cam which doesnt even have flash. Android 2.2 is gud and this fone will get a 2.3 upgrade too which is confirmed.

Welcome Prime (Optimus Prime of Transformers:)), i got it for 12.6k, a month ago and wish we had great 3G plans as in US as GPRS makes the phone's features.. i mean surfing the internet. a real boring one..

i use the net for just social networking stuffs, mails and esp android market :).. plus lots of apps that need the net are fast(in GPRS).. which connection do you use? i use docomo.. recharged for some 90 odd rupees got 6GB.. been almost 15 days and am online 24x7, not even 1GB is over yet

Back