Need the best upgrade from LG OP1 for 20k.

X-jo

Disciple
1. Q: Budget?

A: 20k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: Any

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: Any

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: Minimum 5MP, Flash needed

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Android (if a WP7 which satisfies all the requirements then ok)

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: 3G, Wifi, Edge

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: Messaging, mails, facebook, twitter, whatsapp, wordsmith

10. Q: Any other requirements?

A: need LED flash, dual core(if possible), minimum 1Ghz and 1GB internal memory, need external MMC slot and atleast 1 day battery life with average use, camera flash, secondary camera

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: Motorola Atrix, HTC Evo 3D

I have been using LG OP1 for the past 1 year and its an awesome experience. Have been using custom ROMs since day 1. Need a phone which lasts for a day if i do the above pojnt No 9 in a day.

20k budget can increase 5k if it gives me more than what i asked for, i want it to be good for atleast 1yr

Thanks in advance

also we get the ME or MB version of Atrix 2 in India?

Congratulations!!

I am in the same boat as you looking for an upgrade from OP1. Question with regards to Atrix 2 - Does it support the kitchensink rom ?

am not sure about that bro. tbh i thought i would flash the phone first day just like i did for my OP1. But the stock ROM itself is so fantastic that i don't feel like flashing any ROMs. I get 13hrs on a 60% complete and 24hrs on a 100%. Battery is too good, and all the games that i play work so smooth and no lag.. havent encountered any FCs yet. I simply love the phone just as it is . Even if the ICS update comes i wont be updating, i'll see how it goes for others and then only update if its stable and gives me more battery than stock GB.. else stock GB it is for me, what else do we need from this phone...

I even thought of going to OP4 from OP1, but then thought quad core is of no use for me plus didn't have that much money to waste on. If you want to flash ROMs then A2 doesn't have that many out there, but if you want battery and performance and stability, then A2 is the one for you. I personally dt care abt camera as I just click pics to post in fb or so, no HD pics or vids requirement for me, so the ok ok 8MP is more than enuf for me.

Back