Monitors Need tips for 32" LCD TV's

whateve_r

Disciple
Ok guys i am totally newb at this like i am at everything else...I need some recommendations for LCD TV's which can be future ready. Like HDMI ready for PS3 or HDTV ready for XBOX360. I am getting XBOX360 soon and parents suddenly in mood to get a new TV....

My budget is till 85k and not one chavanni more:no: ... Any model numbers for Sony or Samsung or whatever that will last for couple of years... Interested in 32" LCD TV's only but meh just give some tips on which are the best TV's in the 85k range...

I aint going for larger cause dont have much space....

akS !

EDIT : Should also support 1080p..

There a lot of Samsung 32" LCD models, are all in the 70-90k range. And 85k you will also get Sony bravia. LG will come in around 70-75k last I checked, but dont remember model no. However none of these models do 1080p. All panels have the same config, 1366 X 768 resolution, 1080i compressed. I dont think Samsung has even launched their 1080p models here...there isnt a single one listed on their website.

^ Theres an ad today in TOI I think in which the Samsung Boardeaux series are starting from 72K to 85-90K range.No Idea HDMI Compliant and stuff.

Dont know much abt them though L(.

Recently, I took a demo of Sony Bravia. I am sold! Simply rocks! Clarity, brightness, color and viewing angle. Take a demo yourselves and then take your decision.

On site it states HDMI and HDTV ready with 1080i thingy. Tommorow i am buying one but before that i would like to ask that picture quality will be ok right ? I mean something i can enjoy WITH X360..

akS !

Xbox as of now does 720p, and 1080p is promised later with a firmware upgrade, and all these models do 720p. So if you havent bought it already... well IIRC Sony uses Samsung panels for their lcd's or they make them together at the same plant. Goto a good showroom and compare the two side-by-side, no matter whatever anyone says, since ur putting down the $$$, the only thing that matters is which one looks better to your eyes.

Back