Need to Burn dvd folder - plz help

anfjavid

Skilled
I am having a dvd folder which contains videos with both languages viz., tamil and english. The audio streams are not integrated in the same video file but there are two video streams wherein the language is different. So they are the same video files with different language.

Now i want to burn the video files with tamil language to DVD . I copied the tamil video streams to my HDD and used ifoedit to create ifo and necessary files and used power2go to burn the video folder but it says its not a dvd folder. Then I used imgburn, but after 75% of burning it gave incompatible format error and ruined the DVD.

So plz suggest me the best software to burn this dvd folder to DVD format without reconversion.

I hope that creating IFO files from the VOB files is the right way to do it and dont know how to proceed further. Please help friends...

the file names are VTS_06_1 , 2, 3 and 4. The necessary BUP VIDEOTS and IFO files are created from these vob files with IFOedit but still i cant write them to a DVD.

thanx in advance

Back