Need to buy a multimedia projector..

hey guys, my father wanted to buy a multimedia projector in october.... so needed ur help on deciding which one to buy..
ive read lots of reviews about the lcd/dlp projectors.. it has have really confused me.. and since its my first time ever purchasing a projector.. id need all the help i can get..
neway here are my requirements and budget..
1. basically i need the projector for watching movies (standard def as well as those 720p ones) and tv via set top box..
2. it needs to be widescreen supporting atleast 720P..
3. i donno if i should go with DLP or an LCD pj....
4. the projector will be used for atleast 8hrs a day.. so its bulbs need to atleast last a year..
5. i also intend to use the projector in a mildly lit room or during the day time...like during the cricket matches..with curtains drawn..
6.the screen size is approx 10x20ft.. it can be more as theres plenty of headroom.. and it will be ceiling mounted from around 15 feet..
7. i should be able to connect it to my home theater system.. pc.. set top box..etc
8.and finally my budget .. between 50K to 85k.. i can stretch that to 5K more.. but thats my limit..

i know its just wishful thinking to find all those features in 1 projector and still find it in that price range.. but thats why i need everyones help in finding the right one..oh and it should be available here in india under local warrenty.. as importing it isnt an option for me..
so please feel free to suggest anything that might help..

Back