Need to buy a PS2....Need help also

ajo_alex

Disciple
HI all , i wanna buy a PS2( well am tight 4 money now thats y)...so could u tell me wats the cost of it..

Also one more imp qn..i have read some info abt modded PS2 but wat would u advice me 2 buy? modded or un-modded?

also tell me the advantages n disadvantages of both...

also will i be able to play all games on un-modded PS2? wats the warranty for modded ps2?

seems to be all noobish qns but do take ur time..

The modded version games cost around 50 bucks each whereas if you want to buy the original games then they'll be much more (iunno the price).

You won't be able to play the 50 buck games on an unmodded console.

AFAIK there is no warranty on a modded PS2, but it depends on the person you buy it from.

A modded PS2+2 controllers+10 games is what you should buy imo.

modded ps2 can play backup games,can play all the dvds,>>modded ps2 can't play online ps2 games even in original ps2 gamess..now a days original ps2 games costing around 500-1000 inr..myself hav a modded ps2..price are like 5-6k

will a modded ps2 stay 4 atleast a year? i want it for atleast 8-9 months.

also do u suggest me to get a controller+memory card from grey market or originals?

i have a ps1..like the ps1 are there adapters that allow us to use more than 2 controllers?

thanks to all again

Yes it will last for more than 1 year.Even if something happens to it,there are plenty of people who will repair it for cheap.

For using more than 2 controllers on the PS2Slim,you need something called a Multi-tap.

Get the memory card from Sony for 700 bucks.Any controller will work imo.

i wud say go wid a mod ps2. u'll get it 4 around 6.5-7k it wil last u 4 more than a year.(mines workin fine since a year and a half). wud suggest go wid the og controllers and memory cards. yes there are adapters wich allows u 2 play wid 6 ppl at a tym( very exciting in games lyk smackdown, raw vs. smackdown)

Bro Its been more than a year I got my modded PS2 for 8500, It includes two controllers, 1 memory card, console and around 5 games. It is working absolutely fine and I am in no mood to sell it. Its Dirt Cheap now. Go for it bro. As far as its working is concerned, I have no issues in controllers and console till now ( I am a aggressive user). Where are you from If you want I can give you address of shop i got it from at palika. They will give you good Console no doubt..

Back