Need to buy a Washing Machine

bobbyprajan

Disciple
My 13 year old videocon wm (full auto, top loading) is down. I need to replace it asap.

I am planning to buy a front loading wm with decent features, my budget is around 30K.

Please help me to select a wm which has good build quality, is reliable for atleast 8 years for a family of 5.

How much are you getting it for? and from what location/dealer?

Any other brand/models which you shortlisted and know the prices?

Bosch WAX18260IN is one of the best option in that range.....Though the capacity is lesser than the available LG however the washing quality is much better. Just check if the water pressure from the inlet is correct it might need plumbing work sometimes. Or you can buy the connector from the installation guy. I am using it from last 6 months and no issues till now and it is very easy to handle. If required any details please feel free to contact.

Bosch WAX18260IN is one of the best option in that range.....Though the capacity is lesser than the available LG however the washing quality is much better. Just check if the water pressure from the inlet is correct it might need plumbing work sometimes. Or you can buy the connector from the installation guy. I am using it from last 6 months and no issues till now and it is very easy to handle. If required any details please feel free to contact.
Please share your experience with Bosch WAX18260 I am planning to buy one next week

I am very happy with my purchase, it has a tough build, it is very easy to use and does not make much noise. The wash quality is good, I have not noticed any issues. The water usage seems lesser since the wash cycle starts much quicker than my top loader.

Back