Need to Buy Dell Laptop

rk_banoth

Recruit
Please, Can any one Suggest me with prize of DELL Laptop ( in Bangalore) with the Below Specs:

Core 2 Duo, Quad core Processor,200-300gb hard disk, 2gb Ram, Any Graphic Card.

Right now, I am in Bangalore, please tell me where can I get best deal ( if its SP Road, give me the dealer name), budget 30k- 40k. If you can give me options that would be great. Also, can we ask the dealer to customize the Dell Laptop ( like reduce the hard disk size, replace the graphic card etc). Please, give me every detail possible. Thanks in advance.

Dell Inspiron 14R Ci3/ 3GB/ 320GB Laptop Price India: Buy Dell Inspiron 14R Notebook India: Flipkart.com(Black)

You can get it from Flipkart using Cash on delivery option. They are based out of Blore.
Flipkart.com, 1st Floor,
No. 447/C, 1st A Cross,
12th Main, 4th Block,
Opp. BSNL Telephone Exchange,
Koramangala,
Bangalore - 560034
Karnataka, India.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Inspiron 15R Laptop Details | Dell India
Dell's New Inspiron 14R Laptop with Wireless Display Options | Dell India

Else you can get it directly get it from Dell customizing according to your needs!

If you need brick and Mortar shops then you can check Aashirwad, SP Road. Wait for B'loreans to comment though!

Best option would be to configure a Dell Inspiron 14R or 15R online at Dell.co.in site.

Since your budget is 40k, it does not make sense to get a core2duo laptop. Rather grab a Core i3 or Core i5(better) based one. It will definitely come in your budget.

Try to get HD5650 GPU instead of the HD550V GPU.

U are late mate.

I just sold a new xps 14 laptop only 5-6 days used to a member for 42k shipped.

It had i7 740qm, 500gb hdd, 4gb ram ddr3 1333mhz, gtx 425 2gb dedicated.

Back