Need to buy new refrigerator..what brand?

Hi..I need to buy a new refrigerator for my place. Budget upto 20k.
I have never looked for one before and need your help. Particularly about the brand. Which brand has good after sales service?
Also, what features should I look for?

Just checked out the Panasonic website to read about the Inverter series. Does it also have manual control to change the compressor speed? Also, how new is this technology?

As u said, the cost is a little high and might drop it. But wouldnt mind getting some info for the same.

standard fridge temp settings rotary dial for cooler operation. electronic controls for the freezer compartment.

quick freezing mode sets ice quick but consumes more power.

energy saving feature option where fridge's door remains closed for the night for extra power saving.

its got a 5 star EE rating too at an average of 405 units per year.

i think the tech is pretty new with compressor operating at various consumption levels.

at the time of buying haven't seen this tech anywhere else.

i guess compressor is managed in best possible way by refrigerator's own internal logic and according to user's settings.

What is the capacity you are looking at? At 20k, you can easily get one of those 5 star rated fridges. Look for something among panasonic or godrej. Hitachi is good too, but i'm not sure if they have something in your budget.

Back