Need To Buy Router/Modem For MTNL Triband

Although getting a modem of your own is really not an issue. Just in case a problem comes up, these mtnl guys will always put a blame on your modem saying it is not compatible and there is problem in modem and all.

If you use their own modem and some thing goes bad, they are bound to replace it without excuses.

Why not buy the modem provided by MTNL. They are VFM and are not that bad in quality. You can get a Nokia Siemens or UTStarcom or Huwaei. I have used all three of them with my BSNL connection and are satisfactory. You can even get a modem+wi-fi router @ Rs. 1600 - which is cheapest in the market. If you opt for the rental plan instead of outright purchase-then you get lifetime warranty and free replacement.

archat68 said:
Why not buy the modem provided by MTNL. They are VFM and are not that bad in quality. You can get a Nokia Siemens or UTStarcom or Huwaei. I have used all three of them with my BSNL connection and are satisfactory. You can even get a modem+wi-fi router @ Rs. 1600 - which is cheapest in the market. If you opt for the rental plan instead of outright purchase-then you get lifetime warranty and free replacement.

1st Year
500 + (80 * 12) = 1460

2nd Year
(80 * 12) = 960

And So On.

I know that. I had purchased the modem from BSNL guys. But after 3 years the modem started malfunctioning and I had to purchase the modem again. But if you were in a rental plan you don't need to buy a modem in your lifetime.

But you can buy the modem outright and try your luck - you don't have any problem in the first year. And after the first year the money saved on yearly rental would be good enough to buy a new modem in case of failure.

archat68 said:
I know that. I had purchased the modem from BSNL guys. But after 3 years the modem started malfunctioning and I had to purchase the modem again. But if you were in a rental plan you don't need to buy a modem in your lifetime.

But you can buy the modem outright and try your luck - you don't have any problem in the first year. And after the first year the money saved on yearly rental would be good enough to buy a new modem in case of failure.

Rightly Said....

But My Question Is Which One Should I Buy???

Of Above 3

I Have Got An Offer From A Member

For beetel 450BX Which Has Wifi Too!

Back