Need to contact Revtt

therealhustler

Disciple
Oct 23, 2007
Hi, my revtt accounts been disabeled, and i have no idea why ( only been there a week, with about 140mb downloaded but around 2 gig uploaded, and i didnt make any post in the forum ) so im frankely baffeled why i got banned, could some on give me a way to contact them...pleaseeeee !!!

therealhustler

Disciple
Oct 23, 2007
^^ No luck

Could someone with a revtt accoutn contact them for me ,and ask em to send me an email for why i got banned

My user name is "hellgatedon"

lazyme

Adept
Jul 10, 2005
Looks like you stole the account :no:
This is what the staff had to say.

[08:51] <admin> he stole an account
[08:51] <me> o
[08:51] <me> so this account was stolen?
[08:52] <admin> yes

shrinivas

Disciple
Sep 25, 2007
lazyme said:
Looks like you stole the account :no:

This is what the staff had to say.

And guess who's account was stolen. mine. I had a friend there i contacted him and sent a PM about the stolen account and sent the screenshots of the my PM on this site. And now you know we scammed me. Beware of the guy who started this thread. So many scammers are here. I think this guy has another account on this site with name boratborat coz he is telling he got scammed from me for a revtt account. If anyone wants to know i ll send a PM a screenshot of my conversation with the realhustler

spawn143

Disciple
Aug 4, 2007
shrinivas said:
And guess who's account was stolen. mine. I had a friend there i contacted him and sent a PM about the stolen account and sent the screenshots of the my PM on this site. And now you know we scammed me. Beware of the guy who started this thread. So many scammers are here. I think this guy has another account on this site with name boratborat coz he is telling he got scammed from me for a revtt account. If anyone wants to know i ll send a PM a screenshot of my conversation with the realhustler

by the way did u get ur account back??:huh:

spawn143

Disciple
Aug 4, 2007
dudes i think we must start a sticky thread and start listing out all the scammers we find and ban them wat do u say??

asking this opinion espescially for lazyme!!

trojanman

Disciple
Jun 29, 2007
My Revtt account too was disabled coz of havemore1001 & sina1260.

I had a very good ratio there :(

The only way to prevent scamming is by handing out invites only to trusted members of TE, trusted in the sense who have more than 150/200 posts and have a good reputation here.

BlueOak

Recruit
Nov 10, 2007
Hey guys, I also need to contact revtt. I lost my password and went they send me a link to my email the link doesn't work. My user name is BlueOak. Can anyone help? Or maybe contact them for me?

lazyme

Adept
Jul 10, 2005
BlueOak said:
Hey guys, I also need to contact revtt. I lost my password and went they send me a link to my email the link doesn't work. My user name is BlueOak. Can anyone help? Or maybe contact them for me?

Try doing a password recovery again