Laptops Need to get hold of MSI Wind Urgently Bbay/Pune

raul

Adept
Hi Folks, I need t get hold of a MSI Wind pink/white for a friendly urgently, its a bday gift and urgency is of prime concern. The msi dealer I spoke to doesn't inspire confidence. Anyone with any leads/locations I can check in Bay or Pune please pm me.

Ok, this thing is seriously unavailable and I had to pull a lot of strings locate 2 pieces in bbay and its not here yet. The price is on the higher side. MSI's site is worthless, most of the folks listed don't even know what a Wind is? Laughable. If they are serious about selling they should tie up with Hypercity or Chroma or something.

Anyway they only have 2 pieces, black and white, pink - I know I know, its not for me - which is the preferred colour is simply unavailable. The black is 24.5K and the white which has more ram and a bigger disk is more. What's up with this, I though they all had 1GB ram? the black is apparently 512MB and 80GB, that will not do.

I haven't got the quote for white yet. But I know I am going to have to pay a premium because of unavailability.

Back