need to reset Airtel beetel 220BX adsl2+ modem

leo_club

Disciple
I changed the password of my modem aobut 6 months back and now i can't remember it. :(

Now I want to reset the modem but I think there are some settings Airtel guys put in. Anyone know what and where these setting are.

I guess i can get this by calling them but thats 2-3 hours away so I thought i put it up here in case i can fix it myself

TIA

@mods in case i put this in the wrong section please move it to the right one..... thanks

Use a asterix reader to find ur password....:p...

Take screen shots of all settings....

Go to WAN. There u will get various configs or one config....PPPoE with status ... click on next to get various settings....uname and password saved will be in one of the screens

Click edit and take screen shots of each and every screen.....

first tell me ..m confused

wwhich password you dont remember..

is the admin router settings password or the airtel dsl login password ?

router setting...reset ur modem and ask for pass reset in customer care

dsl login .. do what he says above.

If you've forgotten the password to access the setup interface of the modem, the only way around it is to reset it. The settings that are saved on the modem would usually be on the paperwork that the Airtel guys gave you when you signed up for the connection. If not, you can call up customer service and get the settings from them. The only things you'd need are the VCI/VPI settings and the PPPoE username & password.

there is a reset hole behind where all the wires go in..

u have put a pin in it to reset it, which should reset all the setting and passwords. Not sure though.

Back