Need touchscreen + gps mobile under 14000

mastersquall

Boomshakalaka! mastersquall.com
Adept
Hi guys,

i need a durable mobile as i will keep it atleast for 3-4years under 14000 with gps and touchscreen .

thank you,

MasterSquall

Samsung wave.(im not sure on the GPS part).

Nokia X6

Nokia C6

Sony Xperia X8

Samsung Galaxy Spica(not sure on the availability part).

Thats all i can think of now,will get back with better updates.

Wait for the new s^3 based phones that come with aluminum alloy shell. Or increSe budget and get n8. If not, check x6 and c6. When it comes to navigation, nokia is the clear leader

desiibond said:
Wait for the new s^3 based phones that come with aluminum alloy shell. Or increSe budget and get n8. If not, check x6 and c6. When it comes to navigation, nokia is the clear leader
n8 is expensive for can't increase that much . ya i am thinking of getting x6 as i don't type that much so no need for c6 .

techno_guy said:
If you can Increase the budget then get Wave or else get C6
i hear lot of complaints regarding GPS :huh:

dont go for c6 , there have been lot of problems ,glitches as of now in the phone .
X6 looks like the best mobile for u now , and also there's nokia 5230 at 7k cheap but it has great gps capabilities

Wave doesn't have native Google maps. X6 is crap, don't even think of it. Spica is unavailable in the market since some months and has been superseded by Galaxy 3, which could be considered.

GPS has some issues, true and consequently there are solutions as well. I use it only for fun and then too over WiFi. That's why you will observe, I have not 'recommended' Galaxy 3 to you in my above post. You can consider it, as an option, but only after trying it on someone's else handset.

i would suggest galaxy3 over x6.

x6 is POS, dont believe me, go to nearest croma and try it for yourself.

get samsung wave 8500 if you can afford it, pure vfm if android is not a priority.

Samsung's BADA OS is not bad either.

i got the C6 two weeks ago, pretty nice,the only downside is the dated OS, does not feel fresh,the phone supports multi tasking, but if you run more than 3 apps, it gets pretty slow....else, the screen is good, the resistive touch screen is surprisingly sensitive, much much better than older resistive touch phone i have used...you get lifetime GPS free,you get some pretty neat apps for the gps too...overall nice buy,would be awesome if its upgradeable to S^3,but i really doubt it..

rajan1311 said:
i got the C6 two weeks ago, pretty nice,the only downside is the dated OS, does not feel fresh,the phone supports multi tasking, but if you run more than 3 apps, it gets pretty slow....else, the screen is good, the resistive touch screen is surprisingly sensitive, much much better than older resistive touch phone i have used...you get lifetime GPS free,you get some pretty neat apps for the gps too...overall nice buy,would be awesome if its upgradeable to S^3,but i really doubt it..
ya i was also thinking of going for c6 but i don't want qwerty keyboard as i don't type that much hardly ever type .

Back