Need two 3G phones Max budget 25k

ripper

Disciple
Hello Guys... Need to buy 2 large screen 3g phones.

Now with Airtel and Vodafone talking 'bout 3g, i guess its just a matter of time.

My usage is predominantly for video calling. Both phones put together, my budget is 25k.

I was looking at the Nokia X6. It looks to have a world of features and a large screen too.

Can someone give me feedback on the X6 -- 8gb version.

THANKS!!!

yes wave 2 will be best buy once it is released....... but total cost of 2 phones then will go beyond 30k.....

@op: does both the phone have to be same?? if not then go as per DARK Angel suggested.......

DarkAngel said:
:lol: His main usage is video calling the Galaxy 3 has no secondary camera. Go through the OP's needs before suggesting something.
I was 'bout to reply on that 1. Yeah... Secondary camera is obviously a must.

Me now thinking... Actually its for me and my wifey. WHY dont I get a Wave 2 ;) and gift my wife a C5 Nokia???.. Shuld fit in my budget :D

But, she could swap and I could end up with a C5....:S:S:S...

Some more suggestions people....

ripper said:
I was 'bout to reply on that 1. Yeah... Secondary camera is obviously a must.

Me now thinking... Actually its for me and my wifey. WHY dont I get a Wave 2 ;) and gift my wife a C5 Nokia???.. Shuld fit in my budget :D

But, she could swap and I could end up with a C5....:S:S:S...

Some more suggestions people....

:p:p
beware.you might end up the loser.(chances are higher of that)can also go for 2nos. c6 @13k approx.a pretty stable phone and has a qvga secondary cam (Not gonna miss that anymore am i??) .but if you are wiiling to take a chance with ur luck go for wave+c5 combo anyday.Iam using a wave 1 which is only different from wave 2 in that it has 3.3'' amoled screen whereas wave 2 has 3.7''s-lcd and also firmware diff but s-lcd is nowhere near the amoled in pic quality

btw the wave is still available in local stores in Kolkata:D

If u can find the old wave then nothing like it. The Super AMOLED screen is the best in the business. :D

Mobile phone display mega shootout: The full picture - GSMArena.com

attachment.php

Dont get two phones that costs 12k-13k each. Getting a moderately high end one for ~17k-18k and a midrange one for 7k-8k. Two identical phones in the same house. :no:

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 186
If u can wait a little then the Nokia C6-01 could end up in the 15k-16k range and that too has an excellent screen, 720p video recording and DIVX, XVID out of box. The Clear black technolgy used in the Nokia C6-01 makes its screen even better than the N8's and very close to Super AMOLED screens :D

DarkAngel said:
If u can wait a little then the Nokia C6-01 could end up in the 15k-16k range and that too has an excellent screen, 720p video recording and DIVX, XVID out of box. The Clear black technolgy used in the Nokia C6-01 makes its screen even better than the N8's and very close to Super AMOLED screens :D
nice suggestion.when will c6-01 launch in india?hehe I suggested 2 phones of same make to ripper coz that way both of them are happy(no one loses right??:p)

Nokia C6-01|Nokia C6-01 Price|Nokia C6-01 Mobile Phone Model about 16k for c6-01

But my buck will lie on the android as it lies exactly within ur budget

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

check this out wave at 15750
http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/10-flat-letsbuy-com-using-icici-177356.html

Marcus Fenix said:
nice suggestion.when will c6-01 launch in india?hehe I suggested 2 phones of same make to ripper coz that way both of them are happy(no one loses right??:p)

Nokia C6-01|Nokia C6-01 Price|Nokia C6-01 Mobile Phone Model about 16k for c6-01

But my buck will lie on the android as it lies exactly within ur budget

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

check this out wave at 15750
http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/10-flat-letsbuy-com-using-icici-177356.html
C6-01 will be launched mid - december in India :)

The C6-01 looks great for the price in offer! I chked the local Priority dealer. He has assured me of delivery by next week!!!.. He has not committed on any price though!

Giving C5 to wifey is the only choice :D

don't know about the other but one pf the fones has to be nokia c5 , its well priced at around 7.2-7.3k locally and has all u r looking for , other option can be samsung or any other

or it cud be nokia E5 , its around 11k

i bought my wife x6-8gb. phone has just one issue, UI and touch screen automatically activates after you pickup call so either the other end is disconnected or put on hold or speakerphone depending on what part of your face touches. So, every time you have to pickup the call, lock the screen and then talk. its frustrating. please advice if there is a better way. Performance , voice clarity, signal, battery are all above average.

Back