PC Peripherals Need Urgent help to decide on AIO and Case fan

psybronik

Disciple
Hey guys

Need some urgent suggestion on the AIO and some case fan.

So im going to Lamington road tomorrow to buy my Case Lancool 2 Mesh, i also want to buy a Cpu cooler.
if i go with Air , illl be buying Noctua NHd15 chromax and if i go with this i need 2 case fan for top exhaust. can somone suggest me a good case fan (under 2k for 2 fan) that i can mount on top of the case with NHd15.

If i Go with AIO, i have a budget of 10k for that. can someone please suggest me the best AIO i can get under 10K.

Would appreciate some input on this.

Thanks in Advance

Hey guys

Need some urgent suggestion on the AIO and some case fan.

So im going to Lamington road tomorrow to buy my Case Lancool 2 Mesh, i also want to buy a Cpu cooler.
if i go with Air , illl be buying Noctua NHd15 chromax and if i go with this i need 2 case fan for top exhaust. can somone suggest me a good case fan (under 2k for 2 fan) that i can mount on top of the case with NHd15.

If i Go with AIO, i have a budget of 10k for that. can someone please suggest me the best AIO i can get under 10K.

Would appreciate some input on this.

Thanks in Advance
I am using NZXT fans and they are good. non rgb. got it back from primeabgb. so if you are getting nhd15 from them ask them for the same :)

Arctic 140m
Happy with performance and noise levels on Lian Li 215 top exhaust

I have NHD15 chromax + because of the ram height, I had to go with a 120mm in the front which i was trying Arctic 120m black to match with chromax one (look)...
Later added two on top 140 mm...
About AIO I wanted to have a non-RGB one.
Ordered Arctic Freezer II 120 and 360.
Waiting for it to come.
For me its good option. Also if u thinking abt or considering ask them to cross-check about the AM4 bracket missing or not.
Seen many complaining abt missing bracket in the box.

Arctic 140m

I have NHD15 chromax + because of the ram height, I had to go with a 120mm in the front which i was trying Arctic 120m black to match with chromax one (look)...
Waiting for it to come.
For me its good option. Also if u thinking abt or considering ask them to cross-check about the AM4 bracket missing or not.
can you post screenshot of the build and the fans. might order those fans for the new case :)

I am using NZXT fans and they are good. non rgb. got it back from primeabgb. so if you are getting nhd15 from them ask them for the same :)
Which model ?
Arctic 140m

Waiting for it to come.
From where you orderd the Arctic Freezer cooler ? i like it .. might get a 240 one

can you post screenshot of the build and the fans. might order those fans for the new case :)
Will do. Right now don't have the NH D15 installed as I sold off the older processor and running now on 3300x on stock
Waiting for 5600x an AIO + 3060Ti to build all back again.
7e850d0a-aab8-4659-91f7-7049ea07c01f.jpg
87429b72-c246-448d-a5aa-8e05473d4443.jpg

Which model ?

From where you orderd the Arctic Freezer cooler ? i like it .. might get a 240 one
Amazon

Last edited:
Blindly buy Arctic - especially for fans. Have both noctua and arctic fans. I prefer the latter. They are quieter and cheaper.

As for AIO, look for either arctic or Lian li. If you can't find either, get NZXT.

so after doing some research i went with a kraken x63 :) keeps my 5900x on 100% load at 75deg Celsius
Another vote for Arctic P12 fans if you get an AIO or otherwise as case fans. Very happy with mine

AYCaaPo.jpg
bro how is you sata power cable not bent at 90 degree. mine is bent at 90 deg and im not able to install my HDD because of it

so after doing some research i went with a kraken x63 :) keeps my 5900x on 100% load at 75deg Celsius

bro how is you sata power cable not bent at 90 degree. mine is bent at 90 deg and im not able to install my HDD because of it
ever heard of straight sata cables ? and you can even swap end if one end is 90 degree :p

Back