Car & Bike Need urgent suggestion for purchase honda cb unicorn

gaidu

Disciple
Hi Autoexperts,

After so much convincing and pledging to mom she agreed to buy me a bike.All a needed was a <acronym title='FunEnclave'>FE</acronym> bike with decent look so i choose honda cb unicorn and even book a bike by paying 1k in Jhaveri Honda.Recently while going through some reviews i found out that CB unicorn has vibration at speed of about 80 kmph and older model doesnt have any such issue .This problem doesnt exist in older unicorn models.

So guys very much confuse here .Does this problem really exist ?? If yes any remedy ?? If vibrations are so severe should i go for pulsar 180 or any other ?? My max budget is 80K. I dont prefer yahama products boze of their low <acronym title='FunEnclave'>FE</acronym>.

I haven't driven the new Unicorn but I have one of the earliest ones every sold in India (~ 7+ years old) and it is doing smooth even now. I don't think many Pulsars do this well this many years down the line without proper servicing or without any part change. I cannot comment if the new Unicorn has a vibration issue, though I will be surprised if it has. Best way of course is to check yourself, but then considering you are looking for a <acronym title='FunEnclave'>FE</acronym> bike, how often will you really ride on 80 and above?

Please check for a good reliable service centre before going for any bike. I have a Honda CB Unicorn and tho the bike is awesome the service centre, instead of solving issues, introduce issues when I give my bike for servicing. Check that out and then buy.

Back