Need Voot app for Fire Stick / Fire TV

raksrules

Elite
I am using Fire Stick in US but some apps I cannot download from their Inbuilt web store due to geographical restrictions. I do have Hotstar and use VPN to watch non Premium content. Now I also want Voot app and I downloaded from various places but they seem to be mobile versions and they don't work as they say it requires google services.

Now I know there does exist a dedicated Fire stick / TV app since amazon India advertises the Voot app. Can anyone please somehow give me the Voot apk from Firestick only (not the regular mobile version) ? I am not sure how but if it is already installed on your firestick you can probably extract the APK somehow.

Apologies if this is not allowed.

I am using Fire Stick in US but some apps I cannot download from their Inbuilt web store due to geographical restrictions. I do have Hotstar and use VPN to watch non Premium content. Now I also want Voot app and I downloaded from various places but they seem to be mobile versions and they don't work as they say it requires google services.

Now I know there does exist a dedicated Fire stick / TV app since amazon India advertises the Voot app. Can anyone please somehow give me the Voot apk from Firestick only (not the regular mobile version) ? I am not sure how but if it is already installed on your firestick you can probably extract the APK somehow.

Apologies if this is not allowed.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/10-w6rXffmKpfYbfgb8_4zyCP-wcvZxs6?usp=sharing

Bit off topic but
Which VPN you use ? Are the speeds good ? Also have you tried if tata sky works on fire stick ?
Im planning to use tata sky mobile via VPN from fire stick.

Bit off topic but
Which VPN you use ? Are the speeds good ? Also have you tried if tata sky works on fire stick ?
Im planning to use tata sky mobile via VPN from fire stick.

I'm from Bangladesh. I am not using fire TV but Android TV very occasionally by wifi with turbo VPN. Speed is okay. I haven't no idea about Tata sky mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back