Car & Bike Need xenon lamps for santro

Hey everyone
I need powerful xenon lamps for my santro's front..... It should be bright enough but shouldn't make anyone blind..... Should be around 55w......budget 3k

xenon lights will make anyone go blind, and you certainly wont get them for 3k

for that budget , you can get some white/blue tinted regular bulbs

^I guess if it comes as a standard OEM fitment, its allowed (eg. Laura and upwards).

Heh, I see even splendors and altos use the xenon lamps here. :lol:

Where do the rules apply? :p

they're on my upgrade list :D just need to save up for them + the indigo style dual reflector headlamps. you cant use xenons all the time :ashamed:

^^So does the Mitsubishi Outlander.

In simple terms, any aftermarket xenon fitment - be it projector or non project is illegal. The same holds for anything higher than 55/60W bulbs.

You can get Philips Rally H4 bulbs. These provide decent enough power even at 55/60.

3k is still too low a budget. stick to xenon look bulbs, they alone will cost you 1.5k

If you really want to go the whole hog, get a pair of blue -white 100/90 bulbs and relays for them.

But be warned, white light is essentially useless in heavy rains :p

Even I'm looking for a good pair of head lights as the standard fitment is too dim on lowly lit roads. i don't want to spend a bomb, so no xenon. what other options do we have.

Hyundai authorized dealer says that no other lamps can be fitted in santro.

dude, a santro uses H4 bulbs. So buy a pair of diamond vision/crystal vision H4's for about 1k and be happy

You will hate your white/blue bulbs the moment it rains ;)

Back