Need your suggestions/tweaks for my computer config.

chrishar

Recruit
Hi Techenclave members,
Im really about buying a new computer on coming sunday and i almost booked the system to be assembled but i still want to know from you veterans about my decision.
Please look at my confis and purpose of use and let me know what stuffs i need to replace or upgrade in near future :)
Q: What is your budget?
Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
LG DVD Writer
Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
CPU – Intel i5
GPU – GS 8400
HDD – Sea Gate
Monitor – Samsung 20 inch dont know what model (2033SW or 20BW)
Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
Will be upgrading PSU(If needed) RAM and GPU
Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
Coimbatore
Q: Would you consider buying second hand hardware from the TE market
No
Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
1.) I'm a SEO Professional so going to use this internet+processor multi tasking application like lots of google results + 15 SEO Quake parameters loaded for every result, Axandra IBP etc.
2.) Browsing
3.) Gaming
4. ) Watching HD movies

Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
No

Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
Strategy – Supreme Commander
Racing – Rollcage, NFS Series
FPS – Counter Strike : Source
Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
Gaming - resolution doesn't matter unless its greater than 800X600
Desktop - 1440x900

Q: Are you looking to overclock?
No at present, less chance of doing this after a year or two if i envy others :D

Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
Windows 7 64 bit
Windows 7 32 bit
on IDE hard disk i have i might install
Ubuntu or occasionally MAC OS X Leopard

Back