Neo HE 500 Finally arrived + some worries

Firstly Thanks a Lot Saiyan for helping me out with this PSU.

I had ordererd this PSU on Saturday after 5 Days this PSU arrived.

Worries , the Neo HE warranty sticker is already been broken :(

Also Thanks a lot to all those who helped me finalize the descision on the Neo HE.

Congrats..

Dont worry about the Broken warranty Sticker..

I talked to ITDepot about that, they said theyll replace it even if theres any problem.

ITdepot... a bunch of NeoHE 500's in stock this week, plus they're getting the NeoHE 550 in another week or so :)

Sandy said:
Congrats thats a gr8 psu :D
where did you buy it from?

I bought it for him from delta peripherals for Rs.6100+Rs.300 shipping.

Hey pal hope you didn't pay any octroi charge for it.

Cheers!!:)

RiO said:
That's the best PSU you can get in India, good guy... hf with it :)

You guys are quite liberal with ur adjectives without any basis for your claims :no: .....

I would hesistate to use the term "BEST" ....

@ quad, That sticker is torn because there was a fault in the psu and it was rectified by antec approved technicians (??) either here locally or imported by IT depot in this condition. Your warranty is still valid though.

EDIT: ur new rig up and running ??

If you search on google for the NeoHE user reviews, many reported that the warranty sticker was already broken or broke while handling it due to the flimsy nature of the sticker. It seems that Antec had revised the quality of the sticker as well as position after that, but still there are many claims that they got the PSU with the sticker broken. So Antec will still honor its warranty.

Heres one of the links I found about this issue

XYZ Computing Forum

NeoHE Warranty Sticker
As has been noted original NeoHE’s warranty sticker suffered from two problems. Notably the material used was too weak to survive shipping and would often tear. Secondly the position of the warranty sticker was not as specified by Antec for our power supplies. Recent shipments of NeoHE’s have rectified these issues.

A broken warranty sticker does not necessarily invalidate the warranty: as long as the power supply exhibits no other evidence of tampering, as long as the sticker is the first production one in the original location, and as long as the special circumstances warranty procedure (described below) is followed, Antec will honor the warranty for affected Neo HE power supplies.

Customers who encounter this issue must take the following steps:
1. Contact Antec Customer Support by email at customersupport@antec.com or Europe.customersupport@antec.com to report this issue, the sooner the better. Include the model and unit serial number in the report.
2. Antec Customer Support will respond with an email listing that specific power supply by serial number and confirming that, barring other external or internal signs of tampering, Antec will honor the warranty for that reported unit.
3. It is the responsibility of the customer to keep the email from Antec Customer Support. Should an RMA ever be required, the customer will need to produce said email along with other warranty paperwork such as the purchase receipt, RMA form, etc. This is an additional special circumstances requirement for these cases, and no exceptions will be made.

So you better let the dealer know about it first.

@Deejay - my Rig is still with Funky as i didnt get time to collect also he too didnt get time.

We are looking to find a time when we can both meet and bring my rig to my place.

Currently me also dont have time to game , I am having fun surfing and

updating my self with upcomming technologies.

@nemesis - have already read that article , thanks for posting here as it might help others.

Udit had already posted it

@Eazy - the warranty is still valid.

Back