Video Neo sports/prime on Airtel DTH

reddead

Adept
i am a airtel DTH user and currently on mega pack which provides 180 channels @290 + tax....
since neo prime is not a part of mega pack (highest) i am thinking of upgrading to ultra pack which = 194 ch @ 360 + tax, but i can't find any neo channel in this pack also at their website airtel monthly packs
ultra pack being highest pack but still no neo prime?? :annoyed:

i am a airtel DTH user and currently on mega pack which provides 180 channels @290 + tax....
since neo prime is not a part of mega pack (highest) i am thinking of upgrading to ultra pack which = 194 ch @ 360 + tax, but i can't find any neo channel in this pack also at their website airtel monthly packs
ultra pack being highest pack but still no neo prime?? :annoyed:

I think NEO Prime started just for the euros. Its channel 229.
My pack is Magnum HD.

Think Neo prime has replaced Neo Cricket as it shares the same channel number(on my tatasky atleast) so check neocricket. You should give a call to the Customer support and find out for support :)

Neo Prime and Neo Cricket are both the same channels they will name according to the prime event they are telecasting, its available in Airtel DTH.

PS : I am an Airtel HD user.

Neo Cricket is now Neo Prime.Why ? Coz Neo cricket had a contract with BCCI to telecast all domestic and intl. matches played in India. Now that contract is with ESS.

At airtel its neo sports, I do not know if it is part of ultra pack or not. I have added just this channel for 40 rs or so; will unsubscribe after a month.

And why on earth ESPN/Star sports did not get rights for Euro Cup.
I have to subscribe again to Neo to watch matches.
This is not fair :(.

And why on earth ESPN/Star sports did not get rights for Euro Cup.
I have to subscribe again to Neo to watch matches.
This is not fair :(.

Because the corruption of broadcast rights policys ....

else we all enjoy this highest priority event in ESPN HD via our respective DTH operator.

Back