Netbook buying advice.

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
Budget as low as possible. Display as big as possible. No optical drive needed. Please suggest models. Any brand (except sahara) would do.

TIA.

Vivek.

sony YB series with amd fusion e-350.11.6 inch screen.performance of 2-3 yearold laptops.will play 2-3 old games well.around 25k with COD on flipkart.com.this will serve you well.better than any atom notebook.

Best IMO is Samsung N Series this one has a N550 which is a Dual core Atom and windows 7 Samsung N Series NP-N150-JP0GIN Laptop Price India: Buy Samsung N Series Netbook India: Flipkart.com(Black)

Lenno Idea pad S with Win 7 Starter (I really like the build quality of this one when I picked it up at a store ) Lenovo Ideapad S Series S 10 3 (59-051325) Laptop Price India: Buy Lenovo Ideapad S Series Netbook India: Flipkart.com

Cheapest is this one with no windows 7 Samsung N Series NP-N148-DPS1IN Laptop Price India: Buy Samsung N Series Netbook India: Flipkart.com

Get the Samsung N148. It is the cheapest of all netbooks available in India as of now... Plus, it is a really good product.

:)

Get MSI X320 locallly , i got it for 16.4k here in bangalore , installed wundiows 7 , no hitches till now ,comes with 2 year warranty , get in touch with your city distributor ,u will get it cheap and will help in getting the ASS also when needed

else i was using acer aspire1 before for 7 months ,had no issues for the work it was meant to do ,battery backup was good and looks were decent , keep checking flipart and futurebazaar sites , they tend to come with some nice and pleasant discounts sometimes

Sorry.. no intentions to hijack :) but have a similar question..

I am interested in Samsung N148 with N550 Processor, howz the battery and Samsung after sales for Laptops?

Any good place to buy it in Bangalore under 14k?

jainanshal said:
Sorry.. no intentions to hijack :) but have a similar question..

I am interested in Samsung N148 with N550 Processor, howz the battery and Samsung after sales for Laptops?

Any good place to buy it in Bangalore under 14k?
Get it from TE Dealer dvdstoredelhi. He is selling it for 13,750 + Shipping (~ 250 rupees).

Samsung After sales is good and battery life is also good for the N148. It is a really cool deal in netbooks.

@nehaladsul What is "TE dealer"?
I know dvdstoredelhi has shop on ebay but can't find his listing on N148 at this price, although i found a listing from veedeedirect for 13,990 + 290 shipping.

Any chance of getting it cheaper anywhere in Bangalore?

jainanshal said:
@nehaladsul What is "TE dealer"?

I know dvdstoredelhi has shop on ebay but can't find his listing on N148 at this price, although i found a listing from veedeedirect for 13,990 + 290 shipping.

Any chance of getting it cheaper anywhere in Bangalore?
TE Dealer is a dealer who is registered on TE... :p

Check this thread: http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/samsung-n-148-netbook-n550-1gbddr3-182533.html

Or, you can buy it on his website Welcome to The IT Bazaar Or you can even ask him for an ebay listing.

Back