Laptops Netbook buying sugestions

redcross

Disciple
Hello Guys,

My sister wants to buy a new Netbook, her budget is 15-16k... she would be mainly using it for Internet Browsing and Docs, Spreadsheets works, watching movies...

I have checked few netbook reviews.. Samsung N128, Samsung N140, Lenovo C 210, Asus 1500AH, all these netbooks have quite similar specs... so i am confused which one to buy

any suggestions would be appreciated...

thanks

I would suggest Samsung N140, in case it is not priced much more than N128. Otherwise N128 is VFM. For watching movies though N140 will be better if you plan to use the netbook speakers. N128 is fine with headphones/earphones.

^^hmm yes i just checked a Video on Youtube N140 plays 720p videos very well... and even the speaker is good...

N140 will e the first choice now.. but what about Asus 1500AH

I am not sure if you mean 1005AH, because I have not heard about the model 1500AH. But if you mean that, 1005AH is also a good model to consider, and I suppose has glossy screen against N140's matte screen. Other features are more or less similar and Asus is supposed to have somewhat better build quality.

redcross said:
^^ oh actually it is ASUS Eee PC 1005HA

asus has got atom n280 , marginally faster processor but and that is a huge but for some , has glossy screen instead matte finish screen which samsung has and is cheaper by 1-.1.5 k

I have bought a Samsung N140 recently and am using it mainly for Internet, chatting and watching movies (Standard definition not HD). And it performs well. The speakers are also fine by netbook standards, but I prefer to use earphones for movies.

Back