160GB Hard Disk
10.1" Screen
1024x600
Bluetooth
1.3MP Camera
Long battery life
1.66GHz Intel Atom Processor
I have zeroed in on 2 netbooks : Samsung N150 and Acer AO532H
Both of them are pretty similar and cost around 15k. But I don't know which one has Bluetooth.
My requirements are for light use only as I have a PC. All I need is something which is portable and has good wireless connnectivity and long battery life.
Also please tell me where I can purchase it in Bangalore along with cost (if possible).
Thanks in advance.

Re: Netbbok confusion!!

Using a Samsung N150 and it has bluetooth can't comment on Acer.

I bought mine around 19.5k at Cromas in Mumbai under an offer that provide 2 GB Ram, 250 GB hdd and Windows 7 Starter along with a few goodies and an offer to buy the portable dvd writer for 2k instead of 2.5k (bought that as well) along with a few free goodies from Cromas. Mind you this is not the default configuration but what you mentioned - is the default configuration which comes with Windows XP Home.

Wireless connectivity and battery life is good depending on how you use it.

Sorry for hijacking this thread. I have almost the exact same requirements. The desktop at my parents place is fried. So was thinking of replacing it with a netbook as the primary use of the desktop is for web chatting. Other uses would be viewing videos (when I'm at home) and some word processing.

Max budget: 17k (the lesser the cost, the better)
Service requirement: Any (company) one with decent service network who would repair the netbook (in case of any issues) without troubling my parents much. MSI looks good, but not sure about their service.

Would appreciate any help on this.

Cheers

Back