Laptops Netbook recommendations in delhi

achadha7

Disciple
Hi All, Am looking for Netbook recommendations in new delhi <20 K would prefer a 10 inch screen of possible
any recommendations with price and contacts would be appreciated

I guess you have to stretch your budget slightly if you want a good 10" netbook. Asus EEEPC 1000H and Samsung NC10 are definitely amongst the best!

ASUS eeepc for 20K at NP along with 2 GB RAM upgrade. A friend got it on Saturday from NP. Look for the Sony Viao outlet on the ground floor in NP, the shop next to it is the shop from where he got it.

Decius said:
ASUS eeepc for 20K at NP along with 2 GB RAM upgrade. A friend got it on Saturday from NP. Look for the Sony Viao outlet on the ground floor in NP, the shop next to it is the shop from where he got it.

what model did he get

I can find the Aspire One 10.1 inch with XP( cant find the Non XP version :mad: ) for 22k and the Samsung NC 10 at 25K (quoted over the phone ) open to bargaining.

achadha7 said:
what model did he get

I can find the Aspire One 10.1 inch with XP( cant find the Non XP version :mad: ) for 22k and the Samsung NC 10 at 25K (quoted over the phone ) open to bargaining.

Asus 1000H with win XP Home

The Lenovo S10 is better than the Dell 10 but I'd still recommend the NC10 as the best buy if you can stretch your budget a bit. The NC10 is almost fully compatible with hackint0sh as well, if you're into that kind of stuff.

gforce said:
The Lenovo S10 is better than the Dell 10 but I'd still recommend the NC10 as the best buy if you can stretch your budget a bit. The NC10 is almost fully compatible with hackint0sh as well, if you're into that kind of stuff.

well this is gonna be for wifey so
and the NC 10 does not come in the red white or PINK !!!! lol so she does not want it :) even thouh i was quotes 25k on the phone and the guy said this is open for bargaining so i guess the nc is out
in the aspire ibm dell and asus EEE which one ?

Mate, the NC10 DOES come in white. In fact, I read somewhere that over 70% of NC10 buyers prefer white. That actually makes me a minority with my black NC10SE.

Of the four, S10>Aspire>Mini 10. The ASUS might (or might not) be a good buy depending on what particular model you buy. They have like a freakin 50+ models on their global web site.

Hi, i recommend Hp Pavillion to you, for its reasonable price, high speed and large capacity. Many of my friends use it, and now i want to one too. It is the only one choice for me.

Believe it or not Asus Eee PC 1000H is the best netbook even now.

there are two models though..

one is with 6 cell battery and 80GB hdd ( i 've this model actually chosen this for more backup time)

other is 4 cell battery with 160 GB hdd

and you can never go wrong with Asus .. its build quality and feature set is awesome.

Asus>MSI>Samsung>Acer in netbooks

Back