PC Peripherals network and usb card for win98

as the title suggests, i need a network card and a usb card for an old school pc that i have. im gonna make it a download-only rig. but the problem is that it has on 64mb of ram, running amd k-6 II 500Mhz procy. with these specs it wont b able to run win xp. so is there any network and usb card still exists that supports win98? please mention brand,model and price as well:eek:hyeah:

TIA

you can get cheap intex n/w card for 150 bucks I have been using it on my m/c from my college days and no issue till now,
you can go for Intel one but they will cost you more arround 350/-

47Shailesh said:
you can get cheap intex n/w card for 150 bucks I have been using it on my m/c from my college days and no issue till now,
you can go for Intel one but they will cost you more arround 350/-

thx man, i guess i will be getting the cheapest available :D any idea bout usb card. my old pc seriously need one bcos it doesnt have any usb slots:mad:

painkiller said:
thx man, i guess i will be getting the cheapest available :D any idea bout usb card. my old pc seriously need one bcos it doesnt have any usb slots:mad:

Yeah its available :D(pci-to-usb card) So you can use your usb devices on it. Cost me 200rs for my old Pentium III system

Back