Network Cards, Graphics Cards, RAID Controllers

aasimenator

MCITP 2008
Reseller
Hello,

I have the following network cards up for sale, I will add items as I source them - if you have any requests PM me and I will see if it can be sourced.

HP 331T 4 Port 1GB Ethernet Adapter
Qty available: 10
Condition: 4/5
Price: Rs. 4000/- shipped anywhere in India. Discount for bulk buyers!

Upcoming:
HP 561T 2 port 10Gb Ethernet Adapter
SFP+ 10Gb Adapter

Notes:
PSA: All items that I am selling with warranty is only valid if the dates on the items are not washed off or cleaned!
My vendor signs all items taken from them in multiple locations. If any of these signs are cleaned off then they cannot be sure if they sold the unit or not and therefore warranty is not honored.
So please ensure that the signatures on the items are not washed off by IP or something during cleaning as that will cause issues claiming warranty!

Last edited:
Dual Port 10G NIC RJ45 - HPE 561T (Intel X540)
Qty Available: 5
Condition: 5/5
Price: 8500/-

IMG_3580.jpgIMG_3581.jpg

@ibose

If possible can you please look around for Indian prices of similar products below in used form:

If possible can you please look around for Indian prices of similar products below in used form:

Hi

I have the LSI 9217-8i that is available for Rs.6000, you'll have to flash it yourself though.

the cable might not be available.

Order from eBay itself if you can wait 10-15 days.

I would say avoid buying from ebay, and play the custom lottery game, I've received some shipments free without paying any duty while for others I've had to pay 40%, the CPUs I ordered DHL is asking me to pay 77% custom duty on it, even after it having invoice, they are asking me to show proof i.e. Credit card /bank statement which is ridiculous. So please avoid international orders especially those using DHL / Bluedart they tend to work hand in hand with the customs people and loot us.

Last edited:
No, I figured SFP ones are not that much in demand than RJ45. Also tons of SFP cards are available ranging from 5k to all the way up to 30k for 20gbps

Bump for the
HP 331T 4 Port 1GB Ethernet Adapter
Dual PORT NIC 1GB Ethernet Adapter
Dual Port 10G NIC RJ45 - HPE 561T (Intel X540)
Nvidia Quadro P600

All dual port 1Gig NIC sold
Only HP 331T 4 Port 1GB Ethernet Adapter's & Dual Port 10G NIC RJ45 - HPE 561T (Intel X540) remain.

Nvidia Quadro P600 also available but no one seems to care for it :D

Received the network card package. Will unbox later after work. Testing may be delayed until weekend.
Thanks

EDIT: tested and all good. Feedback provided.

Last edited:
Back