new cell phone help needed

thinkin of a new cell phone (except 6600).

w600

budget ard $300/- please help. any other cell phones please suggest. thanks!!

6670??

i dont get this sick nokia people. they put a kewl phone like 7610 on the shelf and then they come out with better models. sick.

trust me Nokia 7610 not only a outdated cell its crappy with lotss of bugs too
1> No edge
2> gprs class 6 i think aint sure
3> U cant listen to Mp3 with dual player
4> No stereo playback
5> Low internal memory
6> crappy Camera compared to cell phone now a days
7> Crashes and reboots
8> Symvbian 7.0 damn buggy os
get sony erricsion k750i if network isnt what u need .. else go for w800i but if u need network like edge go for nokia 6270 / 6280 / 6630 / 6230i

Definitely the 6630.
It's series 60, is faster, has edge.
Go in for a symbian phone because uo have lots of apps and stuff on it to play with.

actually...xcept for a certain pink colored phones..:p... there are hardly any phones which look good only in the hands of girls....

Ya , Even I dont Like the shape of 6630 , but nevertheless its a brilliant Phone with solid Features ! 7610 Looks very sexy but its outdated and buying it now will Really be very stupid ! Well if u dont like the looks of 6630 , I would suggest u go with SE K750i ! :)

Try W700i because W800i is out of stock from most of the places as W810i is out. SE K750i has serious Joystick Problem. There is only one Con in W700i i.e., Lack of AutoFocus.

yeah definately add w700i in your options...w800i is discontinued now....

as far as edge is concerned...well i never gave it a priority while choosing a cellphone but its good to have it as an additional feature

dont even think about getting 7610, its a crap phone, u'll get bore of it on the very first day

K750i, w700i? hmmm, both SE. how're these phones if you used to nokia phones all the time? nokia's interface works best for me. that's why i ask.

Back