PC Peripherals New config:Budget 45K Max:Suggestions pls

sridhanush

Disciple
Hi guys

One of my friends is buying a new rig for 45K (Max)

I am suggesting C2D 6400...

I am confused about the mobo- P5B vannila or MSI 965 Neo?

Also suggest a good PSU-- I guess he will need a min of 450-500W since he is goin for a 7600GT with a C2D....

Please give ur suggestions as soon as possible since he needs to make a decision by today evening (18th).

prices from Blore will be helpful...

if u are not going to overclock then get the msi 956neo. if u are going to oc then get the gigabyte 965p ds3. it is a little more than neo cost but less than a p5b.

e6400 = around 12.5k

gigabyte ds3 = 8.5k msi p65p neo = around 6k

1gb x 2 @ 667 = around 10.5k

big 7600gt = 8.5k

psu i would suggest to go for coolermaster 600w. its a seventeam oem 500w. more than enough for your rig, its for around 3.8k. if you are really on a tight budget & dont want to spend on psu then get the zebronics 500w. its for around 2k.

for cabinet u can get the chieftec bh-02. around 3k.

the prices i have mentioned are all approx bbay prices. should be lesser in blore.

you might also want to consider the combo mohit is selling.

Thanks for the suggestions mate....
My friend got a quote of 10.8K for the E6400... he is not into overclocking so i think a DS3 would be an overkill...i will suggest him to go ahead with MSI 965 Neo.... Not many brands are instantly available in Blore as far as SMPS is concerned... we only have the CM s and Antecs and of course the local ones. So i will ask for the Zebby u mentioned....
any other suggestions are welcomed...

Back