New Delhi TE members talk to Anuj Garg for refund

Kuantum

Adept
Some dealers on TE ask members to register on their respective websites and place order over there even though that certain item is already advertised for sale in dealer's paradise.

Since my deal with Anuj Garg cannot be discussed in Mediahome feedback thread I'm asking for New Delhi TE members help who know Anuj Garg for a refund. Refund is already approved by him on 29th April. His bank and mine are the same so its just a matter of account to account transfer. On May 16th got a mail from him saying cheque issued. Nothing has been deposited in my account.

Resident Mediahome dealer is very prompt in replies and even his intervention has not helped.

I hope common sense prevails and i don't have to further my action.

^^ After reading mediahome feedback thread the impression i've got a different person deals at TE and Anuj runs the head office.

trying to differentiate between New Delhi mediahome and TE Mediahome since deal done outside TE.

Try calling mediahome phone numbers and response is voice messaging.

If the seller approves refund and even sends a mail stating cheque issued and still delays the payment then i don't think I can convince him anymore.

That is why I'm requesting other members to persuade him.

Back