New Dell inspiron 14R

Hi Guys,

I wanna check with you guys, that i am planning for a dell laptop.
The configuration,

New Inspiron 14R
3GB (RM ddr3) HD-320GB
Intel Graphics card

This 'am getting for 32500 (Excluding delivery) , How is the quot.can i go ahead with the same?
I am confused with the configuration whether i go for 4GB (RM ddr3) HD-500GB..

Anyone's comments please.

Regards
Jijo

Hi,

Thanks for your replies, anyway i dont want to spend for complete coverage..
again i am confused with the config,

New Inspiron 14R
Core i5 (2.4)
4GB (RM ddr3) HD-320GB
Intel Graphics card
etc
getting around 36.5k.
My usage is office use and running some packaged applications like oralce,ms sql server etc.I am not planning to buy another lappy for the next 5 years.
So someone suggest for i5 instead of i3 for long run.

anyone have comments please.

regards
Jijo

Hey If you want I cant get you some discount on the Dell system that you want to purchase.

I work for Dell and I can get you those discount on the Employee purchase plan.

Pm me your name and number if you are interested.

Thanks and Regards,

Vivek

Hi All,

I have purchased my laptop inspiron 14R.
Learnt a lot from my experience:

Dont go for direct purchase from dell. It took around 22 days to reach at home after ordering. The machine was crap, windows's crashed several times and running check disk everytime when booting..I think it's some crappy hard disk or controller being the issue. I called dell, they asked me to do 100's of tests.....It's not resolved yet. I am still in tussle with dell people.They are simply avoiding me after their sales and asking to install Win 7 myself and they didnt give the backup cd of win 7 too (Here we are paying for OS also, they told it will come from US and take 30 days to reach, I cant wait till, then i took pirated cd from somewhere....).

It's better to go for dealer, at least we can go to shop and complain. I never buy dell again.

Regards
Jijo

Hi,
I bought Insp 14R, 3GB,320 GB HDD for around 35K.

Finally they found that it's a hardware issue and 'll send tech. engineer within 2 working days.
I am still confused that, whether shall i ask for new system, as i have only used it for hardly 2 hours. But dont know about Dell policies whether they get it replaced !.

Regards
Jijo

Back