Monitors New Dell IPS 22' panel LCD monitor

Dell's manufacturing unit is sriperambadur, Chennai.....
so i think old stocks were imported so they were costing so much...
now manufactured in india so cost is less.....

Sorry guys for late update on this...was busy. Dell people actually sent me a quote for a different monitor S2208wfp which is costing 14.5k. On repeated calls to Dell india the response i get is Ultrasharp 2209WA is not available and irony is that they dont even know that this monitor is available. I gave them the links posted on dell indias website but the response is they still dont have any idea and will get back to me. When i dunno...The irony of the whole thing is dell lists it on its websites but their CS or their sales people dont even have a clue about it. I am keeping my fingers crossed as to when they will get back. Really am keen on this monitor.

Like I said, in Dell the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. Thankfully their products are good quality and good vfm, otherwise they would have sunk long ago.

krazypop said:
Sorry guys for late update on this...was busy. Dell people actually sent me a quote for a different monitor S2208wfp which is costing 14.5k. On repeated calls to Dell india the response i get is Ultrasharp 2209WA is not available and irony is that they dont even know that this monitor is available. I gave them the links posted on dell indias website but the response is they still dont have any idea and will get back to me. When i dunno...The irony of the whole thing is dell lists it on its websites but their CS or their sales people dont even have a clue about it. I am keeping my fingers crossed as to when they will get back. Really am keen on this monitor.

i thought that would be the case. same thing everywhere. dealer/shop doesnt know about the new item available and gives quote for older model.

viralbug said:
i thought that would be the case. same thing everywhere. dealer/shop doesnt know about the new item available and gives quote for older model.

The product as far as wht i have researched is only in australia..as price is mentioned their but no one got his hands on it yet......some wait and watch policy goin by dell...in short ppl dont jump their guns on it..and their old stock get clear

Back