New DELTAPAGE website interface

sg3707

Adept
www.delatapage.com has updated their site from being just a price list we can buy stuff directly.

Most of the prices are pretty good for an online shop.

http://deltapage.com/store/products/Altec-Lansing-Speaker-2.1-%2d-MX6021E.html ---- Last time I checked Golcha guy quoted 10K for this

http://deltapage.com/store/products/XFX-Ati-Radeon-HD-4870{47}512-MB{47}DDR5.html ---- 4870 is out of stock in most of the places. But it is available here and the price is too good.

Also full range of collermaster and most of the Corsair power supplies are available.

Checkout now.

The Good news is they have not trashed their old interface. It can accessed through

http://www.deltapage.com/index.html

very big lol it is already old news and already post very long back ago

i guess your are first newbiee at this form

i read this rules are unless u have to deposit cash to his account but there is no verified security 128 bit while booking using credit card or bank transfer ;)

^^ohhhhhhhhhhhh is it....

Searched first..but did not find anything..so posted it..

Sorry for reposting..

MODS please act if this thread is useless.

Arun.P said:
very big lol it is already old news and already post very long back ago

i guess your are first newbiee at this form

i read this rules are unless u have to deposit cash to his account but there is no verified security 128 bit while booking using credit card or bank transfer ;)
Bad Arun :p

Dont trouble newbies!!

Anyone bought any items online from this seller? coz i mailed them and their prices are very good ... but the only bad point is that they never picks up the calls.. :mad::mad:

so kinda confused whthr to go ahead with the deal , if something happens in between once they ships the item... and they dont attend the calls... hmmmm

I purchased a Dell 19" LCD in 2009.

No probs with the deal.

But it is very difficult to contact them through phone.They never pick up the calls.

@anish, i've bought quite a few things from them, this is before they even had this current website. i used to coordinate with them through mail and the goods got me in one day or so. The service is really good compared to other sites.

memnom said:
@anish, i've bought quite a few things from them, this is before they even had this current website. i used to coordinate with them through mail and the goods got me in one day or so. The service is really good compared to other sites.
^yep.I also interact with them through emails for that deal.That time they took 2 or three days to reply the mails.

But i got the LCD in one day after payment done.

From their rules page - click
# Delta Peripherals is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation.
# Delta Peripherals is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
:(

I loved their old site - No frills way of getting the message across - Take mother boards for example - 16x,V,8 ch S, L,F, DDR3 /V= VGA, S= Sound, L= LAN, F=FIREWIRE, H = HDMI, ES = ESATA --- EOD - They dont take up 1 full webpage to explain what the product is - Simplicity - Loved it

:cool2:

Back