Car & Bike New Estilo launched with KB series engine.

Man... My Estillo hasn't even finished her first year, still thee months away from her first birthday and they launch this new one. :(

Nice design changes though.

Ok does this make a good spot under 3.5lk category ? I want to buy a car soon for my sis, traveling 20-30km daily for office and sometimes for outing ?

Can't spend more than that. Is punto available under 4lk ?

i have traveled in the estillo some times in my clients car.....and my observation is that it's really narrow(width) has real trouble fitting in more than five average sized Indians, i doubt even is two well endowed one's would fit comfortable at the rear!!....and it easily scrapes the floor on a little bad roads, when loaded!!!

HailStonE said:
This is the end of road for ZEN brand... Maruti has shelved it completely... :(

RIP.

Not completely. Brand wise, the new Estilo still has the logo, Zen Estilo on the back.

engine wise, end of the ZEN.

UM

good things

Better looks than Ritz
Better Competetion to i10
Better engine than WagonR

Bad thing
They haven't removed the name ZEN. The legend was let down with older Zen Estilo. Let's see what new one does. ( I feel it's still not worth the name ZEN)

bro...3.6ex showroom price for Vxi model....so you can get top end model of this car :)

and 20-30 km/day - how it would go in diesel territory? a good top end /mid range diesel car would cost him at least 6L. (swift / vista / punto)
do you think he would be getting that 2L savings in fuel by using diesel and getting good resale value later ??

greenhorn said:
@ saiyan. punto start from 4L ex showroom.

@ 20~30 km/day, sounds like diesel territory

geek ashish said:
good things

Better looks than Ritz
Better Competetion to i10
Better engine than WagonR

Bad thing
They haven't removed the name ZEN. The legend was let down with older Zen Estilo. Let's see what new one does. ( I feel it's still not worth the name ZEN)

Maruti is secretly killing the brand.... It was stated in an interview with Maruti official... As you can notice none of the ads call it Zen Estilo but only Estilo ...

Will still be a crappy handling tall boy. The spark is a far better car than any estillo. Its the only GM car I like tbh.

Udit said:
you mean Dark Star?

I was wondering the same thing. I thought Saiyan may have changed his username while I was away. The Naruto avatar completely threw me off :p

Back