New Fischer Audio Consignment- Tell Me What You Like Lets Nail it Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Feedback: 251 / 2 / 1
Guys ,

We Are Now Preparing for The Next consignment From Fischer Audio .Please Tell Us What all Stuff you Require So That i Could Tell you the Estimated Cost Of The Same and We Could Import It .I think 15 Days Time Frame for This IC Is All OK Right .

The Fischer Audio Website
wjj2pi.jpg


Click To Go To Website - > Click Here

 

esanthosh

Skilled
Feedback: 12 / 0 / 0
Yeah! Eterna V1 and Silver Bullet V2 - I really don't need them, but I still want to try them both!

Also, on headphones - are you getting the FA-003 or the woodies by any chance?
 

strategy

Skilled
Feedback: 13 / 0 / 0
Many are interested in their master series :

the all mighty brighter than bright, DBA-02

Neutral Champ, FA003

FA002

And the new sensation, "wood sound good sound" , FA002 W

at least get the approximate prices of these.

bah , get them all , you are open to international deals right ? , if not indians , the goraas will buy them off you, either way its good for you
 

esanthosh

Skilled
Feedback: 12 / 0 / 0
^ OT: DBA-02 is bright, but I hear that relatively speaking, CK10 may be "bright" while DBA-02 is laidback. Need to test it with my own ears though :)
 

Amarbir

Skilled
Feedback: 251 / 2 / 1
kuki_295 said:
Eterna!! i am planning to buy it from bugden(canadian website) they have version 1 of eterna i think.
Well Manjeet ,

The Version 1 Is a Uselessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Earphone .Stop Reading All Junk They Have Been Writing Off The Internet .The V2 Eterna is a Kick A@# Earphone .Even I Have The Passion For Music Like You Guys Do And I Persoanlly Audition More Stuff Then All Of you Combined Believe Me Man The V1 Was a Joke i Sold Them In The First Consignment .

Edit : Manjeet Do You Know How Many DBA-02 I sold In Bugdens Territorry Last Time ,He Has Been BSing About Stuff That He Says He Have But Does Not even sell to his countries folks lolz .where did all my DBA-02's Go the Goras purchased them all alright .
 

Amarbir

Skilled
Feedback: 251 / 2 / 1
anubhav2345 said:
I need silver bullet ver2 , this time !!

Make sure its ver2 , with improved cable

Well,

Then Silver Bullet V2 It will Be This Time Man ,And Jokes Apart I Am Pumping In a Lot Of Money And Will Get Cartons And Cartons Of This This Time .Wait And Watch The Show Man .
esanthosh said:
Yeah! Eterna V1 and Silver Bullet V2 - I really don't need them, but I still want to try them both!

Also, on headphones - are you getting the FA-003 or the woodies by any chance?

Well,

Eterna V1 i Do Not Think they even make now .I will Ask Alla ,But Thanks for the other Two Suggestions ,We Are Here to nail The IC Right
strategy said:
Many are interested in their master series :

the all mighty brighter than bright, DBA-02

Neutral Champ, FA003

FA002

And the new sensation, "wood sound good sound" , FA002 W

at least get the approximate prices of these.

bah , get them all , you are open to international deals right ? , if not indians , the goraas will buy them off you, either way its good for you

Well,

So Be It This Time Man I Will Nail All Master Series Products In Huge Qty .



esanthosh said:
^ OT: DBA-02 is bright, but I hear that relatively speaking, CK10 may be "bright" while DBA-02 is laidback. Need to test it with my own ears though :)

Haa Haa ,

Santosh Jee Sir Hail You SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
 

esanthosh

Skilled
Feedback: 12 / 0 / 0
^ They do produce Eterna V1 now. Two of the members of anythingbutipod have recently bought the re-released Eterna V1 from GD-Audiobase. Do check it up! But, I am not sure if the current batch of V1 has the same sound characteristics as the older Eterna V1.
 

anubhav2345

Adept
Feedback: 47 / 0 / 0
esanthosh said:
^ They do produce Eterna V1 now. Two of the members of anythingbutipod have recently bought the re-released Eterna V1 from GD-Audiobase. Do check it up! But, I am not sure if the current batch of V1 has the same sound characteristics as the older Eterna V1.
+1 True .

But seriously Eterna ver1 or ver2 , as per ur and mine likings , i don't think its worthy enough .

Rest just for testing purpose , u can still buy n try :)
 

Amarbir

Skilled
Feedback: 251 / 2 / 1
esanthosh said:
^ They do produce Eterna V1 now. Two of the members of anythingbutipod have recently bought the re-released Eterna V1 from GD-Audiobase. Do check it up! But, I am not sure if the current batch of V1 has the same sound characteristics as the older Eterna V1.

Well,

The Diff is that in V2 they have added dampnening material for diff sound signature and i have heard both the v1 was horrible .
anubhav2345 said:
+1 True .

But seriously Eterna ver1 or ver2 , as per ur and mine likings , i don't think its worthy enough .

Rest just for testing purpose , u can still buy n try :)
Well,

i have repeated this many times but no one wants to belive a seller who himself has tested this ,I am also a audiophile myself and i can tell this
 

Amarbir

Skilled
Feedback: 251 / 2 / 1
anubhav2345 said:
I am glad , your and mine views are almost the same on everything :)

The DBA-02 u told me once , is that available ?
Well,

I Have That I Offer You 10% Discount On The Pricing I am Selling That ,Its In The Deal Of The Day Section On Lynx-India Today .

BTW Guys : Remember Once Anubhav Takes It It Will Be in the market section for sale so keep your eyes open for a deal even cheaper then mine .Lol Right Santosh Jee haa haa .
 

anubhav2345

Adept
Feedback: 47 / 0 / 0
PAyment made . Check and change order status .

Awaiting shipping now .

WTH ..tomorrow is Sunday :( need to wait for them till Monday now :(
 

esanthosh

Skilled
Feedback: 12 / 0 / 0
@anubhav,

With respect to Eterna V1 or V2, my thinking is on the same lines. If somebody loans it to me for a week, that should be enough for me! I just want to check out what in the world is so good about them. On SB v2 though, I think it's worth a try!

DBA-02's treble + anubhav == trouble? Any way, you'd have tried yet another top-tier IEM and probably expect somebody else would pick it up from you soon :D
 

anubhav2345

Adept
Feedback: 47 / 0 / 0
esanthosh said:
@anubhav,

With respect to Eterna V1 or V2, my thinking is on the same lines. If somebody loans it to me for a week, that should be enough for me! I just want to check out what in the world is so good about them. On SB v2 though, I think it's worth a try!

DBA-02's treble + anubhav == trouble? Any way, you'd have tried yet another top-tier IEM and probably expect somebody else would pick it up from you soon :D
SB v2 is my desireable IEM . I wanna hear that famous vocal rich capability of them .

And DBA-02's treble , lets see suits me or not .

BTW , i am using DDM's these days . and they are pretty much impressive :)
 

Amarbir

Skilled
Feedback: 251 / 2 / 1
anubhav2345 said:
Received DBA-02's on 14th feb :D

Thanks for the valentine's gift :D :D
Well,

Last i Heard They Were In The Market For Grabs Lol ,anubahv but you love the fischer audio headphones right
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top