New Gmail feature

I love gmail. But one thing that really irritates me is thsi.... I want to forward a mail I got to some other friends of mine. I am not able to add all the required addresses at once through the address book like how I do in Yahoo....

It is terribly irritating. I have to type out all the goddamn addresses. And come to think of it, this is shocking as gmail have so many other features. It is stupid and idiotic of them to have forgotten this....

I know that..... It is still irritating.... I don;'t want to have to type a letter for every address I want....

I want a simple add from address book feature like in Yahoo... I mean, cummon, don't tell me it is asking for too much....

Yeah that is true, especially while forwarding mails to 20-30 people. Write to Gmail, they do reply at least they did when I pointed out a bug...

Nikhil said:
I know that..... It is still irritating.... I don;'t want to have to type a letter for every address I want....

I want a simple add from address book feature like in Yahoo... I mean, cummon, don't tell me it is asking for too much....

Sometimes i select all the addresses i want in yahoo's address book and then copy it into gmail.

Gmail should include an address book.

Btw Archish thx for that link. Now i guess i wont have to use yahoo.

Back