New hathway schemes in Mumbai

Nolasco

Disciple
These are some new scheme from hathway. Very affordable IMHO

Attachments

• DSC06608.jpg
    DSC06608.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 375
650/- for a 256 unlimited conx !!! I have been paying Hathway 995/- for this same conx - I will talk to them for a reduction in my bill :)

thebanik said:
^^^^what????and i have been paying Rs. 1120 for the same connection. Do they have different rates in different cities?????

995/- is the basic rate for my conx - after all taxes it totals to same rate as yours :)

Hathway does not give good upload speeds. Their 256kbps connection will give not more than 64kbps as upload.. Hathway is not suited for downloading torrent based files..

is this including taxes????

plus i need an urgent answer since i m planing to go with tata 2 mbps and mo airtel by next month

thebanik said:
^^^^what????and i have been paying Rs. 1120 for the same connection. Do they have different rates in different cities?????

different rates in different cities is NORMAL......
here in mumbai we even have different rates in different areas' , lol yes different rates even in the same city....!.....it depends on the local service provider or ur local cable man too.....via via ....for eg. for the connection i use - everyone else in my area ends up paying Rs.650/- all inc. each month, i.e 256 / 10gb per month cap , whereas because i know my local cable guy really well ...i end up paying just rs.500 all inc. ...lol wen i have cash in hand i pay him 5k and use entire year :rofl:

okk i guess its excluding tax..so 730 will be the final amount.....well hathway took it too long to do this...i might still shift to tata...

Yes its excluding tax. I think these new plans were introduced just last week. And they have a promotion going on right now where Registration and installation charges are nil and you dont have to pay a rent for the modem either:hap2:
Their having these plans most places in mumbai as far as i know.....

Eazy said:
650/- for a 256 unlimited conx !!! I have been paying Hathway 995/- for this same conx - I will talk to them for a reduction in my bill :)

:S I'v been getting a msg now and then about their 650 bux 256UL plan for more than 1-2 months now

even i m one of their loyal customer from past 5-6 years..even no messages i received...and it 730 buks..hathway has habit of not quoting taxes details

I phoned Hathway to upgrade my kids 64kbps unlimited account (@560/month) to this new 256kbps one (@730/month) and they said will be done in 6 hours. Lets see how long it takes them.

magnet said:
let me know how it goes......

BAD... VERY BAD.... I upgraded a 64kbps conx to this 256kbps one and my download speeds have come down from 7 - 8 KB/s to around 5.5 KB/s :(

I got the conx within 6 hours as they said. But I have now spent over an hour with Hathways helpline to get the new conx to work at full speed, after one hour of pulling cables, changing DNS numbers and reboots I got fed up and I just put the phone down and have shut that computer, I have never felt so helpless with a computer problem.

I dont want to look at that conx problem, at least today :(

Eazy said:
BAD... VERY BAD.... I upgraded a 64kbps conx to this 256kbps one and my download speeds have come down from 7 - 8 KB/s to around 5.5 KB/s :(

I got the conx within 6 hours as they said. But I have now spent over an hour with Hathways helpline to get the new conx to work at full speed, after one hour of pulling cables, changing DNS numbers and reboots I got fed up and I just put the phone down and have shut that computer, I have never felt so helpless with a computer problem.

I dont want to look at that conx problem, at least today :(

ohh thats bad....

.i have mailed them...but again i m thinking twice whether to continue with them...becoz of late my 512 connection alse hardly give 40kBps speed than what shd i think of 256......

Back