New hathway schemes in Mumbai

I was a hathway user with 64kbps for almost a year.. It has the worst service and speed is also a huge problem..

I have used Sify, Hathway, BSNL and Tata (Since 7 months) and i find Tata as the best in every aspect.

Above thing is not aimed to start another discussion between which service is best. so lets leave it at this..

Anyways getting back to hathway.. Unless you dont know someone personally in techinical loop, its extremely difficult for speed problems to get solved..

magnet said:
ohh thats bad....

MY BAD !!!! Troubleshooted the conx some more early today morning and found that the problem turned out to be a corruption in the XP installation. I connected THAT modem to my computer and I got a Torrent download speed of 28KB/s. So this new Hathway 256kbps conx @730/- may be worth it after all. :p

^^
is the new Hathway 256kbps conx @730/- Unltd Dnld 24*7 or the 8pm to 8am unltd?

EDIT:
24*7 unltd. just read the link. currently using the 8 to 8 for Rs.562/-. this new plan is more VFM.

raj404 said:
^^
is the new Hathway 256kbps conx @730/- Unltd Dnld 24*7 or the 8pm to 8am unltd?

Unlimited = 24/7 unlimited

I am using a Hathway 256kbps unlimited for a few years now and have never received a bill above the advertised amount.

EvilEyE said:
hmm... I'm on the 256 UL plan @ 995 + taxes. Do they automatically put you under the new scheme? or is it a 'area' thing?

You have to request Hathway for a change otherwise they will keep billing you 995 + taxes for your old scheme. To change to new scheme you have to email hathway at ....

bcnpc@hathway.net

they make the change in a couple of hours after you email them.

hey guys.... i'm new here...first post and all, .... so any idea if Hathway offers its services in andheri(w).... i'm a user of mtnl as of now and am very frustrated.....cant download much, have these stupid restrictions, i was looking for alternatives, any how. If not hathway the is there any thig else that anyone can suggest??

Thanks.

Back