Well the city is famous for this

DSC_0064.jpg

2 days old. Highway only.
wait till you see the mileage I get

19.XX :) will search for the image.

---

- Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Looks like a cross between the current City and the older Fit/City :lol:

It doesn't look too bad though. The shiny silver highlights are whats killing it. If it was fully red I guess it would look a lot better.

i actually feel that the City 'barebones' corporate edition is VFM cos at 6.99 its offering all the safety features, and also the other ones which the competitors like Vento, Verna, Rapid etc. are having but cutting on the Airbags & ABS at the same price.

Other things can be fitted aftermarket but for me my safety comes first. Other model E,S,V aren't good in terms of pricing.

On the other hand, i guess the other auto makers will have to provide atleast a 30-40K discount ,or increase the features on their base models in orer to keep with this particular corporate variant.

Lastly, i agree that the previous model was more classy ! :cool2:

mithun said:
And it created a waaaaaaay deeper hole in the pocket i presume (before the twin massive price cuts) :p

Its about to be a year old. I don't think he felt the pinch. On the other hand, the one who bought it right before the 2 price cuts would be contemplating suicide :bleh:

mithun said:
And it created a waaaaaaay deeper hole in the pocket i presume (before the twin massive price cuts) :p

Mate, If I was so much worried about the price cut, I'd have been showing my concern over it and since i'm not showing any concern, you shouldn't be worried if I sell my Rs. 9 lac car for Rs. 10 or whatever hole its burning.

When the resale time'll come, I'll see it then, as of now, I'm enjoying every bit of my City.

BTW, the price cut was just once, not twice.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

mjumrani said:
Its about to be a year old. I don't think he felt the pinch. On the other hand, the one who bought it right before the 2 price cuts would be contemplating suicide :bleh:

after the official price cut which happened smwhere around June 2011... the ex showroom cost came to 8.65 lacs

and I'd got my car for exactly the same 8.65 lacs amount in Dec 2010 (with additional 3M underbody anti rust coating, +teflon coating + body color painting of mudflaps)

So, it was a good bargain, and mind you, OUR next car will also be a petrol one and most prob'ly a Honda.

I love my Honda :D got it in Oct 2010 and its just amazing. The new facelift looks meh :|

Only things I would be envious of is the blue dash lights.. I love blue.. and the OVRM.

OVRM we might be able to get... need to check about blue dash lights tho..

to me im in a dilemma. get a honda city for 12 laks or get a bmw 3 or merc c for 12 laks. pure war new vs old. my needs are automatic and sunroof as priority.

jesal said:
to me im in a dilemma. get a honda city for 12 laks or get a bmw 3 or merc c for 12 laks. pure war new vs old. my needs are automatic and sunroof as priority.
Have you calculated the cost of servicing and spares?

It's worlds apart for your options.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

GUYS CITY IS THE LEADING SELLER IN ITS SEGMENT

THEY WILL BE IN TOP WHEN THEY INTRODUCE DIESEL ENGINES

CURRENTLY THEY ARE PLANNIN TO INTRODUCE DIESEL IN HONDA CIVIC 2012 1.6LITRES

IF YOUR OLD MERC OR BMW MEETS WITH ACCIDENT THEN YOUR WALLET IS FINISHED

BE CAUTIOUS

GETTING MERC FOR 12L IS GOOD FOR ATTENDING FUNCTIONS AND PARTY

BUT LITTLE TOUGH TO USE IT AS EVERYDAY CAR FOR SPARES ETC

IF YO SEND IT TO SHOWROOM FOR SERVICE THEN YO HAVE TO SHELL OUT 30+K FOR JUST A PRINTED BILL

Back