Car & Bike New Honda Civic

Punker

Skilled
Hey guys was searching on net n got this.... No major change from outside and dunno abt interiors but 1 confirmed thing is that new civic will come with steering mounted controls....Will honda increase price of new civic or will it be the same?Pour in your views guys.....

Pics:

getattachment2uux.jpg

getattachment3dpu.jpg

getattachment5xrz.jpg

getattachment4mih.jpg

getattachmentmju.jpg

Is it worth spending 50k or more on this version?

Source: Autocar India Forums: AUTOCAR SCOOP: CIVIC FACELIFT

I sawy wait for the new civic. Not to buy it , but because of the discounts you'll get on the existing civic once the new one is launched :)

^ no man engine is same no major changes only exterior changed a bit n steering mounted controls that's it nothing else....

No major changes.... Only tail light changed n bumper made more thick n sporty that's it...... Added steering mounted controls....

oh no... looks like classic marketing scam, put silly little tweaks and charge massive higher prices for it...by calling it a new model.

just like the "new" ford fiesta sxi...

damn, i liked the previous honda civic better. i hate those provision for fog lamps n theyve messed up the Perfect tail lights into something bloated :(

The only Civic worth buying is the JDM Type-R. All others suck.

AFA the topic is concerned, get the current model if you are getting it cheaper.

I don't think abusing or talking bad of the Civic is a good thing. It is one of the successful cars in recent history, and until the new City arrived, it was selling properly. Tell me one car before the Civic in India which had these revolutionary interiors and styling?

I don't know why some people here are laughing out loud, I may not know much about cars, but as a layman, I felt the Civic's aerodynamic design was better than the old generation Octavia and the previous Corolla. The Civic outsold the Corolla until recently after the introduction of the Altis.

imsathya said:
I don't know why some people here are laughing out loud, I may not know much about cars, but as a layman, I felt the Civic's aerodynamic design was better than the old generation Octavia and the previous Corolla. The Civic outsold the Corolla until recently after the introduction of the Altis.

So did I felt, mostly for the interiors though. "^" points to the post above. ;)

Back