New in Mumbai - Which Network for speedy vfm 3g usage - Airtel, Vodafone or Docomo?

cybertragic

Disciple
Hey guys,

I am in Mumbai for 2 months and need to get a prepaid GSM connection for use on my Android. I will be using 3g frequently, esp. to make calls abroad through using my Android. What's the best network in Mumbai connectivity wise and 3gwise. Can someone link to a price comparison chart.

Also, which of these would have the cheapest call rates to USA using some special package as I have to call USA almost 2 hours everyday.

Re: New in Mumbai - Which Network for speedy vfm 3g usage - Airtel, Vodafone or Docom

Airtel coverage AFAIK is poor in Mumbai. There's no 3G on Docomo in Mumbai. Vodafone has the best coverage and then comes Reliance. Would suggest you compare the prices of both of these and go for either.

Re: New in Mumbai - Which Network for speedy vfm 3g usage - Airtel, Vodafone or Docom

Speed just for kicks :reliance 3g
speed with vfm 3.6 mbps :mtnl 3g.
Others do not bother since they are not efficient in speeds as compared to reliance nor are they cheap compared to reliance.

even if Failtel is "do Numbri" company, ther service is still very good.

Vodafone.

It has the best GSM network coverage in Mumbai. Also, 3G speeds are pretty good on it.

Back