iOS New Iphone 5c- Troubles Doubts Confusion

gurujee

Disciple
I am in deep doubt about my recent purchase of i phone 5c. It is my first IOS device so don't much about these device's behavior.

The new phone
- heats up very quickly, withing 5 minutes of music listening through speaker; using as Hotspot, etc.
- internet/3G is slow- both in handset and as hotspot- it is just as good as 2G- 50-70kbps - opening or updating mail through app is taking quite some noticeable time- (previously I was using the same connection with lumia800- around 300kbps DL speed)
- most irritating problem - the display is yellowish- compared to brother's 4s

I searched internet and found yellow display problem is apparent in newer 5/5c/5s models... but i am not sure about other problems. are they normal! I bought it from amazon through EMI and last 3 days remained to return the thing.

To return means loose some money by pre-closure of emi. Upon arrival, the package from amazon 'felt' opened however the inside of the box seems untouched. I am really confused. Should I return? Please help me guys...

I do not face both mentioned issues. Yellowish display is also not so visible as much it is for 5S. Also are you planning to buy other unit of same model ? If yes, I guess you can request bank to transfer EMI or consider case.

Back