New IPod shuffle :3G

Stuge

Photo Connoisseur
Disciple
Shuffle.jpg

New I pod shuffle with no buttons on it ,just a slider :S :S .

Apple - iPod shuffle - The first mp3 player that talks to you

yes ,people will have to stick with it and I really feel apple will pay for it .

talk feature doesn;t seem to be much use to me .It will be really funny when that Computer like voice will speak name of a hindi song lol

I just don't get it.... I mean the controls on Headphones are cool and handy and all, but what were they thinking when they decided to remove the controls from main body? Do they really expect people to stick to stock headphones only?

The talk feature is nice gimmick and it may not work on everyone, but I think it's logical to have it on screenless player like shuffle. You don't have to bring out the actual player to check the current song (given that you really don't remember which song is this), so using audio feedback is nice feature.... or for people who are visually impaired. So it's not really worthless feature.

But my main gripe still remains... why the hell remove the controls from main device.... specially when you've nice space on the new design to lay down buttons in row. Seriously, WTF Apple?

iGo said:
I just don't get it.... I mean the controls on Headphones are cool and handy and all, but what were they thinking when they decided to remove the controls from main body? Do they really expect people to stick to stock headphones only?

Well,its still a mystery to be solved .They may come out with extra accessory like remote to earn few more .What ever it is its st ill a stupid decision to remove buttons from the player itself .

Looks pretty slick.. But please don't hand it over to kid he/she might put in his/her mouth considering it as a candy..

Yea the biggest flaw one cannot change the earphones.. Even if you get it damaged you have to get a new one from Appple.. WTF :|

Hello! welcome to Online Shop shoes-trader--www.shoes-trader.com International Trade Co.,Ltd
Hello friend Kindly let me introduce my company service,as follows :

Our company supplies various type brand shoes, the upper and lower garments, the handbag, the
shoe includes: shoes Bears the gram air Jordan series, the air force one, buckles the basket, James, publicizes the biggest series, bears the gram Shox series, adidas, bape, gucci, prada, the cougar, timb erland, and so on.
We provide all products are top-quality, AAA quality, safe payment and by best service

If there are anything you are interested,please contact us at once.We will offer you the best product and service as soon as we receiving your order.

if you want buy what, Please Email me

Website : shoes-trader--www.shoes-trader.com International Trade Co.,Ltd

apple are supposed to add options, instead they remove it

"here is a compooterised voice, but we wont add a line out"

"we will make it easy for you, you cant use any other earphones, ha ha"

worst part about inline controls is that when you reach for them, they're never in the same place.

Being attached to a flexy line that oscillates with body motion makes it impossible to find the button when you're busy doing something else (like working out in a gym) and I find that intolerable.

The shuffle WAS pretty cool in large part because it was soooo focused on being useful. Now it's not.

I have kinda lost all hope on apple.

First I thought it was really user oriented and performance rich at the same time.

But the more i use it the more i realise they are just like any other in the market.Looking to make more and more money, however senseless the ways seem.

The new shuffle just proves the point.

Back