New iPods being unveiled at Apple event

cant believe i followed the live blog for this event which was quite disappointing overall. expected more changes to the ipod touch. damn you steve, although it was good to have you back.

should have introduced FM for the entire ipod range :(

@vb86 : atleast they got the same hardware as the 3GS ... you'll see more apps and games take advantage of the faster processor and graphics once they've sold enough of these in the market.

true, but i guess expecting a camera and oled was a bit too much, hehe. there were rumors that they dumped the camera due to production issues. lets see how the zune hd holds up. will definitely buy one of the two in december.

wth man, i soo wanted a camera in the new touch, even a crappy one wud have done lol

anyway, new hardware looks interesting, plus the amount of games available for the itouch is insane

Did the touch get a spec boost or is it just capacity boost?? They actually wanted to include cameras in the touch but were having difficulty doing that!!Prolly they would include camera in an upcoming update.

Ipod nano is lookin great!Camera doesn't look that bad.Enough to shoot funny pet vids.

Most important for me however is the itunes update.I can finally organize my apps the way I want .Moving them around the phone to arrange was a real pain in the a**.

wth man, i soo wanted a camera in the new touch, even a crappy one wud have done lol

Next you wd want an electric shaver and a lawn mower in the pods as well..?

This is APPLE rave dear..

they would even charge you for saying their Company name if they were allowed to.

I was hoping for double storage on nano. Nano with cam is gonna backfire on Apple, most of the gyms do not allow devices with camera.

i hope, MS comes out with an answer to nike+ thing of Nano on Zune HD. Else Garmin here i come.

I'd wait till early next quarter when there will be a bunch of new Android powered devices coming out, including a number of interesting pmp's ;)

The apple official link does not mention anything about the radio but the engadget link has details about the same. :S
Although the ipod shown on apple page has the radio option

yehh.. u do :)

images

Back