New Mafia II screens

mafia222dec154.jpg

mafia2dec156.jpg

Man has it even been cold here in the Southeast and Northeast this week. What global warming? That's what we say. Perhaps the characters of Mafia II feel the same way if you look at a couple of new screenshots released this week from the upcoming title.

Both of the new shots take a look at the game's version of 1950s New York City in the midst of the winter season. While there's no shooting or any other kind of pain involved in the shots, we figure all the crime stuff from the 2K Czech-developed title is happening off camera. Look for Mafia II to be released late in 2009.

more

Well I loved driving slow cars and obeying the traffic laws in this game. Driving the cars felt very realistic unlike that in Godfather where jalopies could compete with sports cars. Each car had a unique feel. The cutscenes and gunfight was also good. The story was awesome and loved the ending. It was a game just like Max Payne where the gameplay was excellent but one played it to know more about the story and what happened at the end. Also this game had one of the toughest races I ever played. That race actually played out like a simracer.

Everything about that game was simply classic.

I really hope they can repeat the same with the next game.

prabs said:
Well I loved driving slow cars and obeying the traffic laws in this game. Driving the cars felt very realistic unlike that in Godfather where jalopies could compete with sports cars. Each car had a unique feel. The cutscenes and gunfight was also good. The story was awesome and loved the ending. It was a game just like Max Payne where the gameplay was excellent but one played it to know more about the story and what happened at the end. Also this game had one of the toughest races I ever played. That race actually played out like a simracer.

Everything about that game was simply classic.

I really hope they can repeat the same with the next game.

Amen to that .

brilliant game it was...

i have played it atleast 4 times till now on all the systems i have changed in past 6 yrs :)

actually it was better than gta series... and i still believe with the debacle that GTA IV has created for us PC users... MAFIA will be like a godsend fairy

I really dont mind even if it has dated graphics , but I just hope the gameplay and the storyline is as good as the old one :)

wow awesome graphics

i hope this will need a Quad Core CPU too :D

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
and i still believe with the debacle that GTA IV has created for us PC users... MAFIA will be like a godsend fairy

please stop cursing gta4

it has enough physics & free roam area to justify the need for a Quad Core CPU

i get 50fps average with a Quad Core CPU + 4870 512MB

it never crashes or shows any bugs to me

Udit said:
wow awesome graphics

i hope this will need a Quad Core CPU too :D

please stop cursing gta4

it has enough physics & free roam area to justify the need for a Quad Core CPU

i get 50fps average with a Quad Core CPU + 4870 512MB

it never crashes or shows any bugs to me

so what if it runs good on ur quad...
there are other ppl too who do own a quad core (check gtaforums) and yet the game lag like hell for them .

i luv gta series as much as u do.. nothin personal here.

i have paid money to purchase it, hence i have every right to rant about it if it does not work in my system..

nuff said :cool2:

Back