New Max payne Theatrical Trailer!

ajex

Adept
cine-maxpay.jpg

20th Century Fox has revealed the full new trailer for Mark Wahlberg's action-thriller Max Payne, opening in theaters on October 17. Directed by John Moore, the video game adaptation co-stars Mila Kunis, Beau Bridges, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges and Olga Kurylenko.

Wahlberg plays maverick cop Max Payne who is hell-bent on revenge against those responsible for the brutal murder of his family and partner. His obsessive investigation takes him on a nightmarish journey into a dark underworld. As the mystery deepens, Max is forced to battle enemies beyond the natural world and face an unthinkable betrayal.

SD -->New International Trailer for Max Payne
HD --> Watch in HD

man, all through the trailers, not once have i heard the game's theme music! One of the best things in the game, and they have not even used it!

And contrary to the previous knowledge, those winged creatures did not look like hallucinations from this trailer! There was nothing of this sort in the game!!!

yep.. i guess the movie has taken the supernatural route.. like a cross between max payne and painkiller.. or something like that.. well i hope its all for the better and make the movie even more exciting.... cant wait to watch it..

The trailer soundtrack got me hooked on. Its a song by Marilyn Manson - If I was your Vampire. I guess now Marilyn Manson will get helluva downloads :bleh:

I dont think there is anything supernatural. I think it is a meaning of what happens to man when he gets possessed by the demons of real life. Drugs.

SharekhaN said:
I dont think there is anything supernatural. I think it is a meaning of what happens to man when he gets possessed by the demons of real life. Drugs.

Thats what everyone though uptill now, Valkyre Hallucinations, thats what we were talking about till now.

But looking at this trailer, in the scene where that guy is lifted of the window in front of 2 people did not make sense.

Hope it is the hallucinations only!

Back