New mobile for 4-5k

Kumar

Skilled
Hi

Im going in for a new mobile and my max budget is ~4k-5k.

which phone do you rekon will be the best choice in that price range?

Im not sure about the features but its for my sis,so i guess it should not be fat (like the nokia 6600 i have now).

What about the nokia 5200? How much dows it cost?

Nokia 5200 is 6k..

Also consider the Nokia 6085 :) for ~6k or maybe lower..

For sub ~5k..

Look out for SE K320i and K510i or the Z530i ...;)

Nokia 5200 is 5600, the 6085 should be a bit cheaper. Both have great features for the price IMO, but not so good plastic, its ok, but just that.

If you want a no frills phone, Moto W220 aka Flip or a Samsung flip phone are there for some 3k.

Well, dunno man, never inquired the prices of the phone myself, but this phone was at 5500-5600 when my frn got a 5200@6050, now the 5200 is at 5550 (todays price), should be cheaper.

Visit your local shops re, what good will delhi no.s even if I had em will do for u :bleh:

Yep, 5200 is about the same width as the 6600.

Get the Samsung E250 if u want a slim slider @ 6200

Also check the Moto L6 and L7, I think L6 is 4900, not sure.

^ Deepak he is asking whether it comes wit a CARD and not a CARD SLOT :p

@sam

Im not sure about that. You'l have to check with the retailers on that ..

If it has to be below 5k, then get the k510i...if u can increase the budget to 6k, then the E250 and Moto L7 are both good phones. ;) L7 doesnt have fm..so i guess, the E250 is the best choice in this range. :)

Hmm.. Personally, i wouldn recommend the k510i and i say that cuz i have the phone :ashamed:. There are lota small things that im not happy about but there are some things which are good too.. But overall, i wouldn recommend it.

well, i didn't want to start a new thread for the question which is somewhat near to the price range this thread says.. I need a mob in between 2 - 3.5k.. cos, i won't be able to get features in this price range.. so, which "good looking" phone would you guys suggest me.. well, i perhaps only need looks and if possible then smooth functionality.. thats it.. thanks

@lounge

I'd suggest you to try shelling out a few hundreds more and go for the LG C2500. It's a great phone. It's available at Indiaplaza for Rs. 3849 + Free Shipping. One of my friends got this one more than a year back for Rs. 7800. It has Camera, FM, can store and play mp3. But it doesn't have bluetooth and expandable memory. It comes with an inbuilt memory of 60MB though. Check it out here:

Indiaplaza.in : Mobiles - Phones - Lg C2500 With 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty

I think it'll be the best value for money. Make sure you check out its detailed review here:

Mobile-review.com Review of GSM handset LG C2500

i'll surely look for that phone friend.. n just got this advice from one of my friends to consider.. motoflip w220.. although i have gone through its reviews.. but they made me more confused.. well.. i think i should go for shelling more money and get something good. i once considered 6300 (Rs. 9500/-) but after finding nothing which satisfied me in that price range (strange haan?) i thought to buy a cheap mobile which should suffice my purpose of calling and messaging.. so, i need just the looks and simple function of a mobile phone of calling n messaging.. so this is the situation..

Back