New Mobile Scratch guard for 3.2" screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcpip

Disciple
Hello All,

I am looking for a scratch guard for 3.2" screen meant for HTC Legend/Hero/Magic/Dream all have same screen size as per the specs.

Preferably from a reputed company like Scratchgard..

Please PM your offers or please direct me to a GO if there has been one for scratch guards

- tcpip

The Rinco ScratchGuards are the most popular ones & work really good for years if u apply them correctly.

I'll check if my dealer has them in stock for the HTC models.... But u need to be more specific..... As the Screenguards are Model specific & u cannot interchange them.

Also, the prices start @ Rs.25/- going upto Rs.300/- (I paid 250 for my Milestone's SG).

If I manage to get one for you, u'll have to pay the price that the dealer charges me + the shipping charges. In case u are in Mumbai, I'll provide u my dealers contacts via PM & u can get the SG urself. :)

Don't worry, I won't be making any profit..... I am neither a dealer nor a retailer.......!!! Would be doing this only for Goodwill's sake!!! Lol :D

nehaladsul said:
The Rinco ScratchGuards are the most popular ones & work really good for years if u apply them correctly.

I'll check if my dealer has them in stock for the HTC models.... But u need to be more specific..... As the Screenguards are Model specific & u cannot interchange them.

Also, the prices start @ Rs.25/- going upto Rs.300/- (I paid 250 for my Milestone's SG).

If I manage to get one for you, u'll have to pay the price that the dealer charges me + the shipping charges. In case u are in Mumbai, I'll provide u my dealers contacts via PM & u can get the SG urself. :)

Don't worry, I won't be making any profit..... I am neither a dealer nor a retailer.......!!! Would be doing this only for Goodwill's sake!!! Lol :D
All the models I mentioned have the same screen size.. hence I mentioned multiple models

Yes, I am from Mumbai. Please let me know the dealers address, lets see if the dealer is on my shopping route this weekend.

Thanks

tcpip said:
All the models I mentioned have the same screen size.. hence I mentioned multiple models

Yes, I am from Mumbai. Please let me know the dealers address, lets see if the dealer is on my shopping route this weekend.

Thanks
Good. But sadly, the screenguards are cut as per the shape/design of the screen. So, even if all have 3.2 inch screens, the curves of any SG wont fit all the phones. So, they are phone model specific.

The person to contact is Mr. Paras Purohit @ Mobile World, Prime Mall, Opp. Alpha, Irla, Vile Parle (W).

Do remember to bargain a bit as he is usually open to reasonable bargaining. If u carry ur phone, he'll apply the SG for u as well.

Hope u get a good deal. :)

Praks said:
^^ Size does matter ;)

Well Its a good deal for All Nokia 5800, 5230 & 5233 phones.
Xactly my point. Sizes & Shapes both matter......!!! Lol

But to be frank, that one is not that gr8 a deal. One can get the 5800/5233/5230 screenguards from Rinko for as low as Rs.25/- per SG. So, 2 come for Rs.50/- & I honestly believe that Rinko SGs are the best. My personal experience with numerous cellphones.

;)

THanks for telling about Rinco, I didnt know its just 25 Rs

BTW, Have you used this Adpo ScreenWard then may be you will be able to compare both.

Adpo screen guards are of nice quality too. Using them on 3 phones and no issues with clarity in the time I have used them

Praks said:
THanks for telling about Rinco, I didnt know its just 25 Rs

BTW, Have you used this Adpo ScreenWard then may be you will be able to compare both.
Well yes, my dealer provides me the Rinko one for 25/- only. But some higher end or rare models have higher priced screenguards. Even otherwise, I don't think it should cost u > 30/- for the common phones.

I have tried ScreenWard, SuperTech Professional, Protect Screen & Rinko Screenguards & I believe that the Rinko ones are the best fits for phones available in India whereas for others, u need to get ScreenWard.

The only phone I had a problem was the N79. Rinko Screenguards for the N79 don't come in the right shape & as such tend to bleed from the sides thereby accumulating dirt. :(

The Protect Screen one fits the N79 very well but costs 199/- as against the Rinko's 25/-..........!!! ;)

Also, Rinkos are not available for all samsung models & none for the Motorola models. So, I got a ScreenWard for my milestone for 250/-

Thanks for the info.

Which will be best fit for - Nokia 5800 & 5320 as well iPhone.

Do Rinco comes with cleaning cloth as well like Adpo ?

Yes, Rinko comes with cleaning micro fiber cloth; but the best bet is to use a air bellow/clean paintbrush to blow/brush away the micro fine dust particles before u apply the SG.

I have successfully used Rinco on the 5800 without any issues. So, I guess the Rinko is the one to go for. U should get it for 25/- or max 30/-

:)

Also, if ur screen is already scratched, bubbles are most likely to come up..... :(

Thanks for giving feedback. I have not seen Rinco for just 25 Rs, any online source which sells for 25 Rs ?

Praks said:
Thanks for giving feedback. I have not seen Rinco for just 25 Rs, any online source which sells for 25 Rs ?
No bro.... U cannot get it online for Rs.25/- simply coz when u buy online, the seller also has to bear shipping costs. :(

If u are in Mumbai, I can provide u contact details of a few dealers who can provide u the Rinkos at that price or +/- Rs.5/-. Lemme Know.

:)

Thanks bro :)

Wish was in Mum.. Any links in Blore ?

Would you mind shipping in future, might order 2-3 from you.

Praks said:
Thanks bro :)

Wish was in Mum.. Any links in Blore ?

Would you mind shipping in future, might order 2-3 from you.
Sorry bro..... Got no contacts in B'lore..... :(

If u pay the shipping cost & order 3-5 at once (for same or different phones & as buying more at once would justify the shipping cost), I wouldn't mind shipping them to u.

This would be a courtesy help & I guess that is precisely the reason why we are on this forum..... To give & take help..... :)

Happy to Help..... Heck!!! That one is from Vodafone..... But I use Loop Mobile..... Lolzzz :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back