New ORKUT Invitation...

Got the new orkut [nothing much great]

well be giving the invites one I get them..

[Everyone is given specific no. of invites time to time..]

Please Don't post your Email IDs in this thread.. Orkut invitation is sent using profile links and for Orkut friends only..

Ways of getting new Orkut -

1. Fill this form - https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEd3Zk03bGMzbFFFTXJSQmtMeUN6V3c6MQ

2. Join this community, and post there that you want one, Poppy Priya, Shaon and Shashi are very kind person.. They'll surely invite you :bleh:

if anyone has orkut invitation, ask users to add them as your friend and then send invite using Invitation page on Orkut :)

My friend told that who had got the direct invitation from google can only invite other members....

Those who got invites from other orkut members couldn't invite others....

madnav said:
why do existing members need an invitation to have new orkut?
any specific reason ?
Hmm, the most specific reason is publicity.. You know invitation system makes it valuable.. :bleh:

ashvarybabul said:
My friend told that who had got the direct invitation from google can only invite other members....
Those who got invites from other orkut members couldn't invite others....

I've got new orkut invitation from my friend.. and even I got invitation rights :D

Note - Please don't post your Email IDs here.. Orkut invitation system works on your Orkut profile link. This will result flood of spam in your inbox, TE will not be responsible for that. :no:

recently got 5 invites out of which 3 r still lying...

Let me know if anyone wants the invitation to new orkut....

Plz dont post ur email address here...

for getting invited one needs to be in the friend list of inviting guy...

My orkut profile link is this.. those who need invitation may add me as friend..

Do write in the message that U need a new orkut when sending friend request..

I dont want to do any trade for invitation..

first come first get it...

I have four invitations left.. PM me if you want.. First come first serve criteria. :D

and for God's Sake, please don't post or PM us your email ID :bleh:

Back